hiding :)

When they greeted each other, they looked like they knew each other, or even liked each other. I was very confused.

"Do you guys know each other?". You said.
"Ummm". Baekhyun hummed.
"No". Chungha said.
"Are you sure?". You said.
"Of course". They both replied at the same time.
"Hmmm". You hummed.

I could tell they was both lying because they both was looking at each other weirdly. But if they did know each other. Why lie?

So all 3 of us ate lunch together. Second period started, I decided to head to my class. But this time they both had the same class together. So I was all alone in second period.

So apparently, that college had only 2 classes. But they are very long classes. So Baekhyun dropped me off at home. I went out of Baekhyun's car and went inside my house. I saw my brother inside the living room playing video games.

"Do you have anything better to do these days Suho?" You said.
"Nope." Suho replied.
"Well, I have to watch my shows that comes on today." You said.
"Well, you see that I have the tv, so go watch your tv shows somewhere else." Suho said.
"Ughhh... fine!" You said screaming.

So now, I'm upstairs. Good thing I recorded my shows so I could watch it before Suho plays his games. I am very tired. So I decided to take a nap. When I woke up, my room was a complete mess. I went downstairs to see who did it....

"Um. Hello, who made my room a mess?" You shouted.
"Oh I was trying to look for my expensive watch in your room. I couldn't find it anywhere." Your dad said.
"DAD??!!!!!". You shouted.
"I'm so sorry. I will clean it up when you go to school tomorrow okay?". Your dad said.
"Okay!". You said.

So I went back upstairs. Someone was calling me on my phone. It was Baekhyun. I picked up my phone and answered the call.

On the phone
"Hello?" You said.
"Hey, can I tell you something?" Baekhyun said sadly.
"Sure, what's up?". You replied.
"Honestly, I know who Chungha is. She's my ex girlfriend." Baekhyun said
"WHAT?". You shouted.
"Yup, we broke up in grade 11". Baekhyun said.
"You never told me you was dating her." You replied.
"I'm sorry. We wanted to be secret dating." Baekhyun said.
"So basically, you kept a secret from me?" You said.
"I'm sorry Moon. Will you forgive me?". Baekhyun said worriedly.
"Forgive you? Baekhyun, we said to each other that we will not keep secrets from each other." You said.
"I know I know, I wanted to tell you now so it won't be a secret anymore." Baekhyun said.
"Is that your only secret from me?". You said.
"Yes it is." Baekhyun said.
"Do you have secrets that your hiding from me Moon?". Baekhyun said curiously.

I QUICKLY HUNG UP THE PHONE!

I said to myself. I can't. I can't. I can't. I can't tell him my secret. I'm not ready yet. I know we can't keep secrets from each other but this one was hard to tell.....
"IM SORRY BAEKHYUN, JUST WAIT A WHILE SO I CAN TELL YOU MY SECRET." You said.

so hi guys! this is the author. I'm so sorry that my story might seem boring but I'm trying lol. This is my very first story I wrote. So it probably isn't the best. BUT I'LL MAKE SURE YOU WILL LIKE IT :)