intelligence :)

My heart was racing. I was very shocked and I didn't want to move. My body felt very hurt. When I heard the news I was very mad and sad. I wanted to cry a river... We are at school now, and I got out the car before them, I was speed walking I didn't want to look back at all......

"What's wrong with Moon?". Chungha said.
"I don't know." Baekhyun said.

I hurried and went to class. I bumped into this tall and handsome boy. His eyes was very sparkly, he looked about 6'0, and he had beautiful hair.

"I'm sorry." You said.
"It's alright." He said.
"What's your name?". He said to you.
"My name is Moon." You replied.
"What's yours?". You told him.
"My name is Sehun." He replied.
"Oh, nice to meet you." You told him.

I quickly walked past him. He was very nice and sweet. But I was very very upset and sad of what I heard today. MY MIND WAS JUST ON THAT ALL THROUGH TODAY. I could've get my mind off it. I wanted to stop thinking about it for 5 minutes but it was very impossible. I saw the boy I saw in the hallway a few minutes ago (Sehun) walk inside my class. He saw me sitting near the window, and he decided to sit next to me. My heart was racing so fast. He was very handsome. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him.....

"Hey!". Sehun said.
"Hii!". You replied.
"May I sit next to you?". Sehun said.
"Of course!". You replied with a smile.
"Thanks". Sehun said with a smile.

Teacher talking
"Today class we will be talking about atoms. You will be working in pairs of 2. TWO MEMBERS PER GROUP."

"I guess we could work with each other right?". Sehun said smiling.
" YES!". You said with a smile.

During our project, we both had the same ideas and the same thoughts. We both smiled at the same things. He was very smart and very caring to me.. After class, Sehun wanted me to sit at lunch with him and his friends. He directed me to his table where him and his friends sits at. We sat at the table.....

"Hey guys. This is my friend Moon." Sehun said with a smile.
"Hello. I'm Moon." You said with a smile.

Sehun's friends was very handsome and very tall.

"Hi! I'm D.O." D.O said.
"Hi! I'm Chanyeol." Chanyeol said.
"Hi! I'm I'm Xiumin." Xiumin said.
"HELLO! Nice to meet you all." You said happily.

I'm so happy I got to meet sehun's friends. They were so nice to me and so sweet. At least, I met more friends.