feelings :)

When me and Baekhyun went outside... we got inside Baekhyun's car and headed to the Internet cafe. When me and Baekhyun was 11, we used to play at the Internet cafe after school all the time. I wanted to go here because it brings back memories..... Me and Baekhyun played games for at least 2 hours and it was time to go home. We got back inside his car and drove home. He dropped me off and we both said goodbye..... I went inside my house and saw my mom crying really bad......

"MOM! What's wrong?" You shouted.
"Your dad went missing." You mom said crying.
"WHAT?" You shouted.
"Suho went to go find him, but Suho been gone for an hour now." You mom said crying.

Where was my dad? Why did he leave? What happened to him that made him want to do it? I had questions.... Suho came back inside the house and he was out of breathe. He's been running.....

"I can't find dad anywhere." Suho said.
My mom started to cry even harder. Suho was cuddling my mom and putting her head on his chest.....
"Mom, don't cry... we will find dad." Suho said worriedly.

My mom just kept crying. My eyes started to get watery. I felt very sad. I knew my dad will never do this. He never will run away from us. Why did he do it?.... I went to my room and put my head face down on my pillow. My pillow was filled with makeup in the middle of it. I wanted to throw something. I didn't know what to do.....
I went back downstairs to talk to mom.

"Hey mom. You okay?" You said worriedly.
"Yeah honey I am okay. I just wish your dad will come back safe." You mom said worriedly.
That's when the front door opened up real wide. IT WAS MY DAD......