problems :)

Baekhyun dropped me off at my house. We both said goodbye to each other before I got out his car. When I got home, my parents and my brother was watching a movie......

"I'm home." You said tiredly.
"Oh hey honey." Your mom replied.
"How was school?" Your dad said.
"School was not great dad." You replied.

I didn't know what to say after that, so I went upstairs to my room. All I thought about was Baekhyun. Was he okay? Does he need company? My mind is all set on him. I wanted to tell Baekhyun my secret but I know this time is not the right moment. I wanted to see him. So, I decided to text him to see if we could meet at the park.....

At the park
Me and Baekhyun was sitting on the swings.

"How are you feeling?" You said curiously.
"I don't know how I feel." Baekhyun said sadly.
"Oh." You said sadly.
"What could I do to make you feel better?" You said.
"Moon, I'm just very tired. I'm thankful for you trying to help, but I need some space okay?" Baekhyun said tiredly.
"Oh.... I understand, just tell me if you need anything okay?" You said sadly.
"Okay, thanks for trying to help me." Baekhyun said with a smile.
"That's what friends are for." You said laughing.

We both laughed..... We both exited the park go go home. We went to my house first. We both waved goodbye to each other and said goodnight.

Next day,

My alarm clock rung at 7:00am. I wasn't ready for today at all. But I was confident. I got my things and I got dressed. I ate breakfast and exited out my house door. Baekhyun was outside waiting for me. I got inside his car and we drove to college.. Today me and Baekhyun has Pre-calculus together.....

"Baekhyun I just want to tell you that I'm here for you okay?" You said worriedly.
"Thanks Moon." Baekhyun said with a smirk.
That's when me and Baekhyun saw Chungha walking inside our class. OH-MY-GOODNESS... WHY?