New Chapter Teaser

One giant timeskip later..

It was a cloudy afternoon in August as a school bus slowly made its way across the modern city of New York. Inside the bus, next to a 12 year old girl with pale olive skin and dark hair, sat an boy with identical pale olive skin and black hair. To everyone around them, the twins were considered losers but little did they know that those two twins were meant for great things. In front of the olive skinned boy sat a kid with shaggy brown hair and a visible mustache. A girl with curly red hair and freckles kept tossing her food at the poor kid who remained silent. The dark haired twins reigned in their anger with great difficulty before glaring at the ginger girl with such ferocity that she flinched looking away from the identical pairs of onyx eyes. The twins attempted to confront the girl but were stopped by the kid who said, "Guys, you can't do it. You will be punished. You are already on probation. Besides I like peanut butter." The boy whispered furiously, "I don't care, Grover. That ginger bitch thinks she can run this place. Someone must show her her place." The kid now identified as Grover, looked at his friend worriedly and said, "It's okay, man. Let it go. It doesn't do well to hold grudges."

The twins reluctantly sat down as they continued glaring at the aforementioned girl....

A/N: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, this is my first author's note. Can anyone guess the characters in this chapter, other than Grover? I have dropped plenty of hints. Is the answer really that simple or is it some overcomplicated plot point?