fifteen

"Hey, Lix, look! It's one of Changbin's friends! Come on, let's go beat him up-" Felix grabbed the back of boy's collar before he could rush down the rest of the steps leading from the door of the school.

"Calm down, Seungmin."

"But he's right there!" Hyunjin exclaimed, his eyes on the blonde boy who was slowly going down the steps, his gaze on the ground and his hands gripping the straps of his backpack tightly. "After what Changbin did to you, we're just gonna let them slide?"

Felix rolled his eyes, watching Chan from a distance like his five friends besides him, only not with a glare like they did. He frowned as he remembered that day him and Changbin had saw him crying with Jisung on the bleachers. "No, but Chan didn't do anything, he was hardly with them, remember?"

"Because he knew-"

"Or, Woojin, maybe it's because he was going through something and we should just leave him alone!" Felix snapped at him. "Can't you tell?" He gestured to way the boy acted once more.

As Chan reached the last few steps, he stumbled and fell to the ground with a small cry. Felix had to stop himself from rushing to ask if he was alright.

Chan had always been nice to him.

"He totally deserved that." A voice from behind him scoffed.

Seungmin rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Minho."

"You guys were thinking it too! Don't even lie!"

"He dropped something." Jeongin finally spoke up, pointing at something that had fallen out of Chan's backpack. The blonde boy had already gotten himself up, brushing dust off his clothes before taking off again.

As soon as he was out of sight, Felix's friends rushed down the steps to see what had fallen.

Felix followed, but at a much slower pace than his friends.

"A notebook? Ugh, lame." Seungmin pouted, holding the black book in his hands and beginning to open it.

Felix stopped him.

"That's personal, Seungmin, you can't just read it!"

"Fine, then you take it."