conclusion pt. 2

hello!! first of all, thanks so much to everyone who has read and enjoyed this book!! it was really a spur of the moment thing and i didn't think it would get this much traction but it has, so thanks for that!!

i wanted to address a few things, as this has been getting a bit of attention (thank you so much for almost 50k reads i wasn't expecting that at ALL)

first, the elephant in the room. woojin is obviously in this story (only briefly tho!) but since i haven't really been writing much on here as of late i haven't bothered to go back and change it. also, i haven't seen anyone be offended by it or anything but if you are please let me know!! i don't support him, obviously, but as he's only briefly mentioned i didn't think it was necessary to rewrite the parts hes in.

secondly, i've actually been working on another chanlix story!! if you've kept up with my profile you'd know that i'm kinda stepping back from writing fanfic (it's been a long five years lmao) but i still love writing and i had so many drafts that i like to add to every so often and i had actually been working on another chanlix story that i really love and have been working on here and there.

it's no where near done, but i'd be happy to publish the first part and update it when i can if you'd like. if not, that's perfectly fine i can always publish it when its completely done (the whole storyline has been planned out i'm just a slow writer haha)

but mainly i just wanted to address the woojin thing and thank you guys for all the support you've given this book!!