eighteen

Felix wanted to talk to you today. Yes, I finally gathered up all my courage to sit with you guys. I got hugs from both of you and surprisingly you didn't ask any questions about where I've been.

Jisung probably made up an excuse for me, I'll have to thank him later.

Anyway, we were sitting there, catching up and talking, when I saw Felix stand up.

His blonde hair is so fucking hot.

But he walked over to us and my heart actually skipped a beat I was so scared because I really thought he was heading straight for me. I just kept my head down, staring at my food and trying not to hyperventilate. Jisung put a hand on my back for comfort, I need to thank him for that later, too.

"We need to talk." He tapped Changbin on the shoulder, his voice low. "Privately." He said with a glance at me and Jisung.

"You feeling sick again, Chan?" Jisung asked, quickly trying to excuse my behavior as he threw a glance at Changbin, who was also pretty concerned. I weakly nodded, letting my fork fall onto the tray with a metallic ring. One of my hands grips tightly to the edge of the table, my eyes screwed shut. "Hey, it's okay, look." I heard the sound of my tray being pushed away from me as Changbin and Felix walked away. "They're gone." Jisung whispered.

Again, I'll have to thank Jisung later.