nineteen

"Changbin!" Jisung ran towards his friend almost as soon as the bell rang. He knew Chan would be waiting for them outside, but he needed to talk to Changbin first. "Changbin!"

The dark haired boy turned at the sound of Jisung's voice. "Yeah?" He asked as he zipped up his bag, finishing up putting.

"I know what Felix told you. You can't tell Chan, it'll kill him."

"What? That I know he was in love with my ex-boyfriend the whole time I was dating him? How would that kill him?"

"Because he didn't want you to know! He knew you'd be mad."

"I'm not mad."

"You can't tell him."

"And I definitely can't read this notebook that Felix gave me either?" Changbin pulled the black book out of his bag. Jisung instantly recognizes it, remembering when he had seen Chan furiously scribble on a piece of paper before throwing it on the ground in frustration.

Jisung had picked it up out of curiosity, soon finding out that Chan was frustrated he had lost his journal and was growing paranoid that someone would find it and read it. "If you read it, I'll kill you-"

"I already did."

"You son of a-"

"Chan never told me anything, apparently. So why should I do what's best for him if he didn't do the same?"

"Yes he did! He didn't meddle at all with your relationship and he felt horrible because of his feelings all the time! He cried because I found out and he made me promise not to tell you. He didn't want to hurt you, dude."

"Then why did Felix have this?"

"I don't know! Chan lost it how am I supposed to know?"

"Why. Did. Felix. Have. It?"

"I don't know, Changbin! Honestly, I don't. Please, just don't bring this up, please. Chan is waiting for us outside so we can go to the movies, please don't do this." Jisung held out his hand for the notebook, a pleading look in his eyes. "Please."