XXII

❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊

"Naruto, Sasuke! You don't have to run so fast!" Mikoto yelled as she chased the two boys through the crowd.

The time had come where The Yondaime Hokage would be returning to the village, bringing along The Kazekage as a guest. The villagers decided to throw a parade welcoming the their leader back as well as greeting the Kazekage.

Tsunade stood atop of the Hokage tower as she looked down upon the village.

"Finally he's back. The paperwork missed him very much." Tsunade grinned and Shizune sweatdropped.

"U-Um, maybe you should give him a few days to relax when he comes back. It must've been pretty hard to convince the Kazekage to form the alliance with us. ."

"Pft I doubt it," Tsunade scoffed. "Have you seen my son? That Kazekage character probably formed an alliance in his pants when he saw how hot Minato is!"

Shizune sweatdropped again. That doesn't even make sense¿

Naruto pushed past the crowd with a bit of a struggle. The villagers figured out that the demon they hated so much now had red hair. This only caused them to hate the boy even more since they believed that the fox was slowly taking control over the child.

"Move it!" A man spat as he pushed the child to the ground. "Someone like you doesn't deserve to be in neither the Hokage's or the Kazekage's presence."

Sasuke glared at the man who just ignored him, keeping his eye fixated on the redhead.

"You don't get to decide that!" Naruto shouted back catching the attention of more people.

Naruto glanced ahead and saw that his father and the Kazekage were already making their way their way through the town on a massive float. He also saw that the rest of his family were on it two.

"Papa!" He shouted. But the man couldn't hear him as he laughed at a joke an ANBU had said, most likely Kakashi.

"Oh man, The Hokage is your daddy huh?" A woman sneered. "How sad. Our poor leaders wife gave up her life just to save a demon child such as yourself."