XLIII

❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊

Wtf. Is it Color or Colour?

"I thought you weren't coming all the way to the house?" Sasuke glanced behind him and deadpanned when he saw his brother still being held in the arms of his boyfriend.

"That was until you said mean things to my baby cousin! So now I'm here." Naruto huffed pulling Itachi protective close to his chest.

Sasuke's eyes twitched. "Baby cousin? He's 6 years older than us you fuckin—"

"Hello?" Pain opened the door groggily. "Oh, it's you guys." He glanced at Itachi. "What the fuck?"

"Don't even ask," Sasuke shook his head. "Where are out parents?"

Pain stepped aside and let the group in walking to the kitchen with them following behind.

"Blondaime and the old hag are getting ready for a meeting they have with the council on what is gonna happen to us."

When Itachi heard that, he immediately jumped down from his cousins clutches and went back to his usual blank and stotic expression. Sasuke and Naruto took a step back in concern. "What are they planning on doing with you guys?" He asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

Pain chuckled as he picked up an apple. "Don't be so worried Itachi, we're not leaving you. They're trying to see if we can become residents of the Hidden Leaf."

Itachi's eyes widened. "What? But what about your families?"

"Most of our families don't even care for us and some of them were sadly already killed by Zeref." Pain shook his head. "But people like him," he pointed at Sasori who was sleeping inside the fire place. "He has someone named Lady Chiyo. I don't know much about her but Sasori can't stand the woman and doesn't care if she were to die or not."

Itachi nodded his head in understanding. Sasuke and Naruto sweatdropped. Well shit.

"There's a catch though," Pain took a bite out of the apple. "We'd have to live here in the Yondaime's massive mansion, in case we do anything bad."