XLVIX

❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊

❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊

ur favorite dead author is backk. (Shitty chapter)

"There's no way," Rasa whispered to himself as he reread the letter the messenger bird had just given him. "Minato and Tsunade were sure that they had died."

The man sighed and leaned back in his chair. He was sure Naruto had already gotten stronger within the short time he had been there. But he was afraid that his son would be interfering with his training a bit.

"Speak of the devil," Rasa chuckled. "What do you want son?" He turned around to face his son who was giving his usual confident smirk and tilting his head to the side.

"I wanna get my nails done."

"What?"

"Can you lend me money for me to get my nails done pleaseee?"

Rasa blinked. "Why do you wanna get your nails done all of a sudden? Are you-"

"Dad, I don't know why. But do you ever just wanna get your nails done, put on a wig, slap on a dress, and walk around like you own every bitch? Because that's how I'm feeling right now. Actually, that's how I feel all the time and it's time for me to express myself."

Gaara put his hand on his hip and waited patiently for his father's answer.

The older man rubbed his temples. I should've known he'd wanna express his gay in more ways than just personality..

Rasa reached into his pocket and took out a ton of coins from his wallet causing Gaara's eyes to grow wide. "D-Dad I only need like-"

"I'm proud of you," The man smiled cutting his son off. "I'm glad that you're not afraid to express yourself. It makes me proud to be your father."

Gaara blinked. He carefully walked up to his father where the stack of coins were places in his hands. He smiled at his father excitedly.

"Thanks Dad!" He hurried out of the office, already thinking about what color he should paint his nails.

"Make them look cute!" Rasa called.

"You know I will!"

When the door slammed shut Rasa flinched when it flew right back open, one of his shinobi coming in panic.

"Report."

"There are men slashing their way through the guards on the outskirts of Suna!"

"What? You think they're are trying to break in?"

"I don't know, seeing as to how strong they are they could've simply charged their way through. Instead they are taking their time." The man gulped.

"Who are they?" Rasa questioned eagerly.

"Orochimaru Kazekage-Sama. He also has 2 other men with him that I do know the names of."

"Drink the stress away Minato, just drink it away." Tsunade mumbled as she chugged down another bottle of booze.

"That's *hic*..what I'm doing woman." The blonde replied as he pressed his free hand against his head. "I'd feel 100x better though if—"

"—He's not gonna come back early." Tsunade cut him off. "He and Kurama are doing fine. You heard the Kazekage. As long as Rasa is with them you have nothing to worry about. Besides, Gaara is strong as well not to mention your own son."

Minato sighed and shook his head. "Yeah you're right I know. He has Kurama too, but it's natural for a father to worry is it not?"

"Yes it's natural, but you shouldn't worry so much. We have other things to worry about.."

That's when they heard screams echoing from the outside of the bar.

"Okay Sasuke we're done for today." Itachi sighed as he glanced at his brother who was panting on the ground. "I'm impressed, you've grown drastically in such a short amount of time."

"You think...I can beat you now?" Sasuke panted, a smirk painted on his face.

"Woah there partner. Too much dip on your chip. I can still rock your ass." Itachi held up a hand. "Now let's go, I want dango."

Sasuke growled as he watched he elder brother walk away from him. Determined to get his point across, he sloppily rode to his feet and charged at the man with a kunai hidden behind his back.

Itachi sighed. He turned around sharply and tapped his younger brother's forehead with his own two fingers causing the boy to stumble back and groan in pain.

"FUCK." Sasuke held onto his forehead. "That hurt like hell! What the fuck Itachi?"

"That's what you get," Itachi shrugged. "I said we were done. Now stop playing around and let's go."

"I see you have quite the rebellious younger brother now do you?"

Itachi spun around only for his eyes to widen in fear when he noticed a man standing behind his brother. Sasuke was too busy cursing his brother for his head hurting to notice.

A bone-like fragment then pierced the younger Uchiha's left shoulder and pinned him to the ground.

Itachi's eyes widened. "SASUKE!!"

The man digged the bone deeper within the boys shoulder causing him to cry in pain.

"Get off me! Itachi hel-AGHHHH!!"

Another bone fragment pierced his other arm.

Itachi snapped out of his shock.

He closed his eyes mumbled. "I'll just put you in my genjutsu.."

Another scream caught his attention and he gasped noticing that another fragment had just pierced his brother's chest.

"Genjutsu can't work if one doesn't look into the eyes Itachi Uchiha."

____

:'(