chapter two: fame

I woke up the next morning to over twenty text messages from my best friend.
ari👯‍♀️💞
what happened?
did you kiss?
how long did you hang out?
why won't you respond?
were you killed?
lol, jk 😂!
omg maybe u actually did get killed
did he ask for your number?
did you get his number?
helloooooooooo?
y/n?
my BEST FRIEND WITH NOAH SCHNAPP!!
etc etc

y/n
i fell asleep! sorry it was amazing! he gave me his phone number and called me beautiful! he said he would text me!!

*ding*
imessage
***-***-****
hey y/n! it's noah.

i screamed

*on phone*
***-***-**** changed too noah😋💕
y/n
hi!!

noah😋💕
wanna come over for a sleepover with the cast of stranger things?

y/n
ofc! what's your address?

noah😋💕
*gives address* meet you at 5?

y/n
yep!

noah😋💕
see ya there!

I shut off my phone and smiled. I pinched myself to see if this was actually happening, and it was most definitely not a dream. I put on a vans crop top and checkered leggings to match then put on my dr. martens boots. put on my glasses and put my hair in a messy bun.
"mom i'm going to noah's for a sleepover with the cast of stranger things!!" I yelled

"do you need me to drive you?" my mom answered

"yes please mom!" I shouted again as I jumped down the stairs to her car.

"well someone's excited!" she joked

"sorry I just can't believe i'm going to hang out with the stranger things cast! it's like a dream come true!" I said quickly.

*time skip to being at noah's house*

I walked up and knocked at the front door, my duffle bag in hand and my arm wrapped around my pillow.

noah opened the door with a beautiful smile and said.
"hi y/n! let me take your bags for you! everyone is waiting in the living room for you."

I smiled and responded, "hi! thank you, noah." and walked to the living room as there they were millie, finn, caleb, gaten, and sadie.

"hey!" they all greeted me with a big smile.

"omg! hi guys! I can't believe i'm meeting you all!" I said to them with a giant smile on my face.

they all ran up to me and hugged me one by one and I sat down, moments later noah came and sat next to me.

my alarm for my medicine beeped... loudly.

I quickly shut it off and jumped up, "I have to go to the bathroom, noah can you show me where it is?"

"um yeah! of course!" he jumped up and walked me too it.

"thank you so much!" I exclaimed and walked in and started to shut the door. but noah stopped it with his hand.

"are you um, okay?" he questioned me.

"yeah i'm fine." I lied.

he put his hand on my cheek and smiled, "you know you can tell me, anything."

"yes and I said i'm fine." I pushed his hand off and closed the door and locked it.

well shit

did I just do that?

oh god he's gonna hate me.

Noah's POV
maybe I did invade her personal space.
but did she have to push me away?
you're overthinking this.. just go back to your friends.
I walked over and sat down like nothing had happened.

I wanted to know if she was okay

y/n pov
I took my medicine and splashed cold water on my face. I have to apologize.

I walked out and sat next to noah and whispered to him

"i'm sorry."

he leaned over and whispered back.

"it's okay, i'm sorry too."

"it's okay,"

he slid his hand over to mine and held it, my face got red quickly.

millie then gasped and looked at us.

I shook my head and she turned back.

gaten then shouted, "PICTURE TIME!"

we all laughed and set up our phones, we took pictures and posted them.

as soon as they were posted, I heard my phone go off... a lot.

I checked it and it said

*y/I/n*
you have 3,000 new followers.

"um guys? I showed my phone to them." kind of scared.

"you're probably gonna get a lot of followers" sadie said.

"oh god." I said and laughed.

"what? you don't like it? I thought you would." noah and finn basically said at the same time

I stood up. "you guys wanna go?" I put up my fists as a joke.

noah stood up, then finn "square up, bitch"

I started laughing and then hit the couch. I opened my eyes to see noah on top of me and finn next to me. I was laughing so hard.

caleb, sadie, gaten, and millie were obviously recording. and it wasn't too long until finn pulled out his phone too.

so there was me and noah. him on top of me while I was laying on the couch, laughing and smiling.

"i'm so posting this." caleb smirked and laughed

noah heard this and got off me. "don't you dare!" I got up too.

"oh I would." caleb responded as he showed his phone to us. the video was pulled up on instagram. and soon was everywhere.

this gave me even more followers.

most of the comments said I ship it and stupid stuff like that. but not gonna lie... I liked it

thank you for reading the second chapter lol I hope you like it!! also give me some suggestions for what tea should happen. thanks💕💕!