chapter twelve: 1 minute and 22 seconds

we loaded our bags into the uber and off we went to the studio.

my first movie. wait, do they know about my heart defect? did noah tell them? uh oh.

"noah. sweetie did you tell the director and producers about my. y'know," I say as I point to my monitor, in my pocket.

"don't worry, i've talked to them and we've got it all figured out, everything is going to be ok" he told me.

I nodded as I sunk into my seat, satisfied with my answer.

all of the sudden everything started to fade, my heart beat faster, then slower, then faster again. everything then went black.

*noah's pov*

I look over at y/n to see her start to look completely out of it. she turned pale as she grabbed at her heart, panting.

"y/n?" I placed my hand on my shoulder as my eyes widened, she's passed out.

"take us to the nearest hospital please!" I yelled at the uber, I grabbed her heart rate monitor out of her pocket and took a look at it. it's really low, only a few per minute.

ari woke up from her nap. "what's going on, noah?"
finn woke up too, "everything ok?"

tears started to roll down my face and I could barely speak. "sh-she passed out, a-a-and h-her heart rate is s-slowing down."

I grabbed y/n's hand and held it to my cheek.

"noah everything is going to be okay." ari tried to reassure me.

"yeah. i'm sure everything is fine," finn added.

we eventually got the the hospital and the doctors rushed y/n to a room, we couldn't see her yet.

*y/n's pov*

I woke up to see doctors and nurses huddled around me.

"she's awake!" one said and they all smiled.

one yelled to noah. "mr. schnapp! you can see y/n now"

it wasn't long until noah ran into the room with a big smile on his face.

he hugged me tight and I started to cough. "oh, sorry, i'm so glad your ok baby."

*noahs pov*

I looked at her in her e/c eyes. she looked lifeless, this got me worried.

she held my hand tight, and started to close her eyes, but the grip got looser.

"hey , hey stay with me y/n."

but she had let go...

she closed her eyes..

so I started counting

1..
2..
3...

all the way up until 60, still nothing

she was gone.

I had reached 82. and a miracle happened.

her heart rate pumped up again.

her eyes fluttered open.

she's back. my love is back

*y/n's pov"

everything went black before I opened my eyes and saw a white room. nothing special.

it was quiet, and dark, and there was no one around.

where am I? I tried to speak but no words came out.

am I... dead?

I walked around. no one. just a huge white, tile room.

it felt like forever until my eyes closed, then opened again.

I saw noah this time, tears running down his face, his complexion turned super red, he was shaking all over squeezing my hand.

why is he crying?

"noah?" I said softly. I felt a warm embrace around me.

"what happened?" I told him.

"one minute and twenty-two seconds," he said.

"what?" I replied,

"I thought I lost you." a tear landed on my cheek.

                               I thought I lost you
____________________________________
why am I crying
mmk goodnight bitches