chapter six: a love triangle

we both just smiled, god his damn smile.
I can't get over the fact that noah cameron schnapp likes me. A girl who came from nothing. All because of a meet and greet.
then he asked me.
"finn just asked me if you wanted to meet jack dylan grazer? from it? apparently he's been dying to meet you."

"will you go with me?" I was hoping he would say yes

"only if you want me too." he responded politely.

"of course I want you too. it's like our first date." we both laughed.

"yeah! anyways I have to go to sleep. bye y/n!" he sounded so fricking happy.

"bye noah!" I then ended the facetime call.

"OH MY GOD YOU JUST DID THAT!" ari yelled at the top of her lungs.

"forgot you were here." I rolled my eyes and laughed as she shoved me playfully.

"my best friends dream CAME TRUE THIS IS SO EXCITING. now you gotta hook me up with finn." she laughed. I love my best friend.

"I should probably head out," ari told me and stood up.

"okay, love youuu," I jumped up and hugged her tight.

she hugged back, "byeeee!" then just like that she left.

the next morning.

I woke up and went down to eat breakfast and my mom was waiting.

"hi mom!" I said normally,

"don't think I didn't hear what happened last night," she got up and hugged me, "my little girls dream came true!" I couldn't help but smile.

"yeah yeah." I laughed and pushed her off me.

I went to the fridge, grabbed a yogurt, and went back up to my room.

time skip to them meeting.

I but on a checkered vans crop top and leggings, with my beat up white vans and head out the door. I got on my bike since the diner where we would meet wasn't to far away.

I walked in and saw noah, finn, and jack all at a table. I smiled and waved as I ran over.

I hugged noah, and said hi to everyone as I sat down.
noah held my hand and introduced me to everyone.

"this is y/n." noah said as he looked at me and smiled, "my girlfriend."

finn was definitely shocked and then annoyed.
"well she is beautiful," jack smiled and winked at me without noah noticing.

damn he's kinda cute.

no no no
no no no

no.

noah is my boyfriend. although it's okay to think he's cute. but the wink holyyy shit.

then he smirked at me.

oh
my
god.

"thank you." I finally responded.

he nodded and noah squeezed my hand.
we ordered and a bunch of girls came up to us.

"omg noah and jack and finn! best day ever!" is basically all I heard

"noah maybe you can slide into my dms some time? i've already have to yours." if he responds incorrectly I will slap the shit out of him.

"sorry no," he said nervously.

"why, aren't I beautiful?" omg this girl is delusional.

he raised up us holding hands.

"whatever she isn't even pretty." another of the girls said.

"ok i'm literally right here." I crossed my arms and noah put his hand around me.

she looked me up and down and had THE AUDACITY TO SAY "yeah I know. i'm pretending like you aren't."

IM
ABOUT
TO
SLAP
A
BITCH

and on top of this. jack put his hand on my thigh under the table. I pushed it off but he put it right back on.

"i'm gonna have to ask you to leave, I think we're all feeling personally assaulted right now." finn said.

the girls scoffed and walked away. there of course was one last wink at noah. I was about to lunge at her but the three boys held me back.

jacks hand was still there. he was kind of cute not gonna lie. but then I looked at noah, and he was gorgeous. his innocent smile at me. I wanted this dinner to be over. I pushed jacks hand off me and he whispered. " what's wrong baby?" I whispered back.
"i'm fucking dating the person next to me?". he doffed and rolled his eyes.

"noah i'm not feeling well." I said after some awkward silence.

then I realized I had to take my medicine.

I had to pull this off somehow.

I know I could've just gone to the bathroom, but i'm stupid (and more DrAmA) I pretended to drop something.

"want me to take you home?" he said.

"hold on I dropped something." I leaned under the table and put two of my pills in my mouth. I heard rustling next to me. I looked to my right, and saw finn staring at me, wide eyed.

I put a finger over my lips and went back up.

"yeah can you take me home please?" noah nodded.

"of course" he responded.

I said my goodbyes and walked out of the door and grabbed my bike. noah was next to me riding his. we had a fun time talking, making jokes, and laughing about those girls. but for some reason, I couldn't stop thinking about jack.

this isn't me.

a couple minutes later after noah dropped my off, I got a next from finn.

finn🙃
we need to talk y/n.

well shit.

i'm sorry this chapter was a lot and i'm running out of ideas. I really hope this wasn't an annoying chapter even tho it probably was. I promise the next chapter will be better! thanks💕