chapter 16: accidents happen.

that morning we woke up at 5 in the fucking morning, and of course my happy go-lucky self was just ecstatic to be alive.

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, a couple minutes later, noah walked in and started doing the same. it didn't take noah long to get ready, I mean are we surprised?

noah and I headed down to the lobby where we could get breakfast before the shoot today. a couple minutes later finn and ari decided to join us, we couldn't help but laugh when we looked at them.

"you guys okay?" finn asked and ari looked at us.

"oh oh yeah we're fine," noah said as he chuckled.

"oooooookay," finn stretches out his words as him and ari sat across from us.

we just could not stop laughing.

"seriously guys what's wrong!" finn slammed his hand on the table.

"oh what's wrong" I said and laughed.

"you too are practically in love! we heard you last night! you can't deny it anymore" noah could barely breathe how hard he was laughing.

finn and ari quickly blushed and didn't say anything.

finn was quick to think. "yeah yeah sure. but i'd just like to know. what happened after this tiktok?" he pulled up his phone and practically shoved it in my face. of course it was the tiktok just recently posted on my account, of me hopping in the shower with noah.

I blushed and looked down. Noah kicked finn's ankle and he gasped.

"nothing happened, we went on with our day." he couldn't keep a straight face.

"next time you're gonna make fun of us? think about what we know too." ari stated and I rolled my eyes.

"whatever," I sighed as I took my phone out and started to look at the comments on my tiktok.

i laughed in disbelief as all the little ten-year olds thought they were gonna actually marry my boyfriend, see now THIS is entertainment. but then, they started to actually get really mean.
(trigger warning)
i'm actually gonna marry him. step aside sis.

i'd give anything to be in her shoes!

why'd he even choose her anyways? she seems annoying.

you're a fucking bitch, he obviously doesn't like you and thinks you're weird.

ugly, fat, depressed, bitch.

kill yourself.

you don't deserve him, he's way too good for you.

you're a slut.

I looked at that comment and started to bite my nails, then i gave my phone to noah for him to take a look at the comments, he made a face of disbelief when it came to the really ugly comments.

so he took out his phone and took a selfie of him kissing me on the cheek, with this caption, "guys please stop hating on y/n! she doesn't deserve any of it, she is beautiful, smart, kind, and talented. we've been dating for a while and I really do love her, and I hope you can learn to also." I smiled bright at him.

"alright lovebirds, ubers here." finn rolled his eyes at us.

"oh sure. call us the lovebirds." I chuckled and ari elbowed me and chuckled too.