Chapter 3

Cheryl and the Girls were all acting as if I was crazy. Sure during the party I shoved Archie away and in front of the girls I yelled at Kayla as she spoke about her first kiss with Archie. Though before that I was speaking to Cheryl's grandma and they for sure saw me.

"Okay you were speaking with my grandma. Im sure she told you all about the boy from Missouri. Though pushing Archie away and yelling at Kayla all we could talk about was that. Now tell us why you hate Archie so much and why does Kayla bother you?" Cheryl asks.

"Im not telling." I say.

"Come on Jade its been years. Its time we know." Toni says.

"Fine you want the truth. Archie was my best friend. We were very close until Kayla ruined everything." I say.

"Okay. We are gonna need alot more then that." Veronica says.

"I dont think I can." I say.

"Hey its us. Talk to us. We promise whatever you say we wont tell anyone." Betty says.

The others nodded in agreement and I took a deep breath.

"Fine when we were 11, Jug, Jelly, Jess, and I were in Pop's. We were having a sibling lunch and it was nice as our mom was just a table away. Jug wanted to go home to write and Jellybean was do and Jess and I decided to stay longer. We were just talking and Kayla had been watching us since I dont know how long, but she came over and started saying things. Like wow Jade you get a lot of junk food, and no one will ever want you, and your gonna be a ugly loser with a food problem." I say.

"Okay rude." Cheryl says.

"After that Jesslynn tried to help me, but I ran off to Andrews construction to talk to my dad. I went into the trailer and started crying, but then I heard someone behind me. It was Archie and I ran out." I say.

"Okay still alittle unclear." Veronica says.

"Archie stopped me and asked why I was crying. I told him Kayla was bullying me and I told him what she said. Then he told me all these wonderful things about. Like how I was beautiful, and how any guy would be lucky to be with me. He even said that he would he lucky if I were his firs kiss and he was mine. Then he kissed me and we then went to the park and I spent the day just resting my head on his shoulder as he played the guitar." I say.

"Aww thats so sweet, but what happened between you guys?" Betty asks.

"The next day after I told Jesslynn everything she, Jug, and I went to bring food to our dad. Thats when I saw Archie kissing Kayla. I was so upset that I ran off and only Jesslynn knew about it. Then I went to tell you Toni, but you wernt home. So I just threw rocks around the trailer park until I hit a boy in the head. That boy ended up being Fangs." I say.

"Woah. Archie is a major jerk." Toni says.

"Oh thats not all. I kissed Archie on Saturday, he kissed Kayla on Sunday. Then at school on Monday Kayla told everyone that she had her first kiss with Archie. I avoided Archie all day and then met up with Fangs and Toni at Pop's. When I saw Archie come into the diner that day I placed my head on Fangs' shoulder and acted as if Archie meant nothing to me." I say.

"Woah. Thats alot." Veronica says.

"Now I see why you hate them both." Cheryl says.

"I cant believe Archie never apologized for that." Toni says.

"Maybe he did. Did he?" Betty asks.

"No. He only apologized for something. He wasnt sure what. You know he keeps saying 'Jade Im sorry for whatever I did to make you hate me.'Some says I want to forgive him, but that slow goes away when Kayla says for the 10millionth time that Archie was her first kiss. Then the pain of betrayal comes back and I feel as bad as I did back then. If he would actually apologize and know what its for I would let it go." I say.

"No wonder all this is hard for you. Someone you trusted hurt you and then the other one you trusted leaves you. Aww Jade." Betty says and hugs me.

Veronica, Cheryl, and Toni all joined her as they hugged me. God I hate girls nights. We spent the rest of the night talking and then we all went to bed, but I was woken up early.

"Get up kid. We have a scientist to meet up with." Nana Rose says.

I got up and got dressed and she and I headed to see a man that might just help me prove my sister was taken away by aliens and that Im not crazy.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.