Chapter 10

(6months later)

I was at work just taking out my anger on Fangs. Now I know it wasnt his fault, but he was the only one who offered to be the one I could spar with in the ring.

"Oh you sure you dont want to box?" Mad Dog asks.

"Im sure. Im just mad right now." I say.

"Archie pissed you off. Why?" Fangs asks.

"He is mad over nothing." I say.

I just continued to hit at Fangs until my boss showed up and it was clear he was mad.

"Jade a word please." Archie says.

"Sorry Mr.Andrews Im alittle busy right now." I say.

"Jade! Now!" He demands.

"Is this work related?" I ask.

"No." He says.

"Then no can do. I have classes to prepare for." I say.

I got out of the ring and went to my class area and Archie followed me.

"Jade, we need to talk." Archie says.

"No we dont." I say.

"Yes we do. You left last night after yelling at me. You wont take my calls and you text me back." He says.

"Arch my class is starting. You need to go." I say.

I pushed him out and worked with my classes all day. I even left before Archie got off and went to my parents trailer.

"Jade, sweet Jade. We need to talk." My dad says.

"Dad I dont have enough money to afford a place." I say.

"You could always move in with your friends." My mom says.

"I got the hint. I'll finally move out." I say.

My parents wanted me out and I knew why. There was no room for four there was hardly any room for 6 when we were all here. I decided to go to Cheryl and Toni's to talk to them.

"Hey Jade whats up?" Toni asks.

"My parents want me to find some place else to live and Archie and I are having a fight. I didnt know were else to go." I say.

"Well come in." She says.

"Where's Cheryl?" I ask.

"Upstairs putting Nana Rose to bed. Jade, I get the parents wanting you to leave because your gonna be 21 soon, but why are you and Archie fighting?" She asks.

"I got a text from Victor last night and Archie freaked out. So I yelled at him and he got mad." I say.

"Who's Victor?" She asks.

"Someone who know Nana Rose and could possibly send a message to space someday. He said it might be years, but he fixed the part that exploded last week. Beside he is a old man." I say.

"So Victor has to do with Jesslynn and you didnt tell him. I would be pretty pissed at you too." She says.

"So you think Im in the wrong here?" I ask.

"Yes your in the wrong and Archie loves you. So dont you think you should apologize to him." She says.

I thought for a moment and I realized that she was right. God she is right and I hate that. I left and went to go see Archie. I knocked on his door and he opened it.

"You said you wanted to talk so here I am." I say.

"Come on in or would you rather be with some man who thinks he can send messages to space?" Archie questions.

"This is why I didnt tell you. Everyone thinks its a joke. Victor is a man around maybe older then my dad and really does think in time he can send a message to space. Though thats not why I am here. Arch Im here to say sorry. I should of told you the truth and I didnt." I say.

"Well Im sorry I got so mad. Please come in." He says.

I walked into his house and sat down on the couch and Vegas came over to me.

"I am sorry Archie. I know I told you I put this Jesslynn thing away, but I didnt. You know what Im done talking about this. Hey can I have tomorrow off?" I ask.

"Okay we wont talk about Jess or this space thing until later. Why do you need tomorrow off?" He asks.

"My parents want me out. Jug just moved out and they wont me gone now. So I gotta go looking and by asking Cheryl and Toni, or Betty and Veronica, or even Kevin and Fangs. Oh who am I kidding Im gonna end up living with Jug or even worse SweetPea." I say.

I just leaned back and Archie looked at me and then smiled.

"Move in with me." He says.

"What? We just had a major fight and have only been together 6 months." I say.

"Jade we have known each other forever and it was one stupid fight. Beside after my mom left this house is so quiet just me and Vegas. Live with us." He says.

"You sure?" I ask.

"Yes. You usually stay all the time anyway. Just move in. We dont even half to share a room. Although it would make more space around the house if we shared." He says.

"You know what. I'll think about your offer." I say.

He said down and we just spent the rest of the night watching a movie. Should I move in with him? Am I ready for that? Maybe I guess I'll never know.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.