𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍

my boy, a paul mccartney fanfiction written by italy.

paul mccartney and juliet winston are friendly roommates. after a few years of living with each other, they grow close and feelings form. little did juliet know, this was the start of a never-ending nightmare.

STARRING:

james paul mccartney as himself

he outshines the rest. but all things shiny, rust. don't they?

alicia silverstone as juliet winston

shes a smart girl. but often, her heart makes her decisions for her.

ALSO STARRING:

george harrison as himself

john lennon as himself

ringo starr/richard starkey as himself

AUTHORS NOTE

hello! i hope the description was interesting enough for you all <3 there's going to be a LOT of drama so i hope you stick around :P just a few tips i'd like to add before starting this book. this is based off of the song my boy by billie eilish and the friends tv show. just their whole apartment setup and specifically ross/rachel with their dysfunctional relationship. i have NO idea how to subtly put this in the book, but ringo and george are roommates + john lives alone because he's a rich bitch B) ALSO they all live beside each other in an apartment and its also set in the 90's. i've been reading @anna-go-to-him's book kinda like this and it gave me HUGE inspiration :] (go read her book, it's absolutely lovely) please be patient, the first few chapters are slow and innocent just to get an understanding of the characters. my writing style i chose for this was to be very simplistic. although, i can tackle on a bigger vocabulary; i run out of motivation to write whilst doing that. but that's just me :) there's multiple sexual scenes. i'm so bad at writing smut, so i've refrained from that (luckily) but there's tons of foreplay. there's few mentions of violence and drugs, but that's about it. if this make you comfortable, i suggest not reading it:/ i wouldn't never want to make anybody uncomfortable. i hope you guys get a good read out of this!

please remember to comment and vote!!! i'd love to hear all your thoughts throughout the chapters :')