Everything, Is Mine.

Chapter 1

"Master, the car is ready for you." the chauffeur gently bowed and opened the door for me. I slid in with Maria, my current girlfriend. She was quite tiring really, so I decided that I was going to break up with her tomorrow, in the morning. The chauffeur neatly closed the door and rushed to his seat.

"Preston, let's do this more often, with just you, and me and no work." Maria's hand slid slowly into the gap of my thighs, dangerously near my...private area. I slowly moved my arms towards her face, and cupped it gently while tilting my face...we were continuing like that until the chauffeur awkwardly cleared his voice to get my attention. "We are here Master Han."

Maria and I got out of the car as if nothing happened. Even though Maria was holding onto her bra desperately, unable to get it clipped on again. She shuffled towards the lift and pressed the up button repeatedly. She jumped on as soon as the lift doors opened a breathed a relieved sigh because no-one was in there. Without rushing I walked into the lift too.

I looked down towards her, and saw her glaring at me.

"You could've at least covered me. You didn't do anything!" she whinged.

Annoyed, I stared back at her, "Maria, deal with it. Don't put me into a bad mood."

She immediately shut up. When we reached the top floor penthouse she told me she was going to have a shower. I nodded nonchalantly and went to the kitchen area of the suite and got some wine. I took it by the neck and started drinking. Oh god, it tasted horrible. I gulped the mouthful down and groaned in disgust. "What shit is this?" I complained as I left the vile liquid next to the bed lamp. I looked at the bathroom, and simultaneously the water seemed to stopped. I closed the door and sat on a chair. It was going to be a show tonight, I guessed.

The door opened and Maria slowly came out with revealing lingerie and oily skin. She sat down on the bed cross-legged, enticing me wih her legs and her perfect body.

 I walked over to her a pushed her whole body onto the king-sized bed.

"You look nice tonight." I winked at her, and then I took over.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 8 am and I slid out of bed, leaving Maria here naked. She was a rough sleeper. She kicked all the covers away from her. I wasn't bothered at all to cover her.

I sat down in the study suite writing a brief note of how I enjoyed the 3 days with her. I stuck it on the window, where it's easy to spot.

After changing, I left the suite and flipped the sign that said 'No-one is here, I want someone to clean this room' to 'I don't want anyone to clean this room'

I chuckled at my prank and entered the lift. Inside the lift, there was one girl sleep-standing.

I slipped in, trying to ignore her snoring. I was pretty annoyed after a few seconds because she started sleep-talking as well.

"But Pikachu will die after that electric attack! Naooo! Stupid Ash! Pika-Pika! Ash do s-

Annoyed I was about to tap her, but suddenly her head dropped down onto my shoulder.

"Erm."

.    .      . O-O.         .             .             . dot                      dot                        durt

Awkward moments later*

Finally the lift doors opened.

"GROUND LEVEL." the lift machine screamed.