170

Jimins POV
Today is New Years Eve. We were gonna do much just a small party with us members and some drinks.
We play music I hang out with some of the other members.

Soon it's almost New years.
We drink a little. I was on a near edge of tipsy. The countdown soon started.

I was facing the others and the clock.

5....

4....

3....

2....

1...

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!"

All the couples kiss and I turn to kiss Yoongi, but my whole world stopped when I see him now in front of me on one knee holding a box with a beautiful ring. All the members gasp at the scene.

"Park Jimin, the first day I saw you my heart went I don't even know, then the more I saw you and got closer to you...I fell in love. I fell for every single thing that is you. Im probably whipped. I fell for your voice when you talk and sing, your dancing, your laugh, smile, eyes, hair, scent, body...everything. You made me the happiest I've ever been since 2016. You are the love of my life. And I love you so much. You made me feel things I never thought I'd feel. You showed me what true love is. You made me want to protect you in every physical possible way, and made me want to give you the world and universe. You are my sun, and light up my path. You are my angel, my prince, and my love. And I promise to spoil you and give you whatever. And I promise that you will always have my love, and honestly I can't describe how much I love you. That I'm just going to stop there, because it's undescribable. And now I'm going to ask a life changing question....Park Jimin...will you marry me?"

I look at him in the eyes, hands covering my mouth in shock, and tears falling down my face."
I nod.
"Yes! Yes! Min Yoongi I will marry you!"
I cry with a smile on my face and he smiles and slides the ring on my finger.

He stands up quickly and I jump into his arms with my legs wrapping around his waist and his hands on my butt for support

He stands up quickly and I jump into his arms with my legs wrapping around his waist and his hands on my butt for support. Everyone cheers loudly.

I cup his face and kiss him with a lot of passion and love and happiness. He kisses back with just as much. He spins me around. We pull away and I chuckle with tears still falling from my face. He chuckled as well wiping them with one of his thumbs the other still holding me. and kisses me again multiple times.
We rest our foreheads on each other everything in slow motion.

"I love you Jimin! I love you so much."
"I love you too Yoongi. I love you too"
We kiss again. With more cheering in the background.
He puts me down and I look at the ring and smile.
I kiss him again and give a tight hug still basically crying.
A few tears falling down all of the members faces.

I pull away from the hug and give him a peck.

After hang out for a few hours we drink like one more glass of champagne together. Then we go to my room. We both change and I wear one of Yoongis sweatshirts. Then for the rest of the time before falling asleep we cuddle and I look at the ring with a smile.

This is Yoongis ring btw

(Just pretend it's the living room)

11,227,727❤️

AgustD: He said yes! 💜

Tags: @ChimChim13

Comments disabled

I'm like way behind on prewritten chapters
But yeah they're Fiancés :)

~Edited~

August 4, 2019