195

Not my video edit but it's cute

~Time skip~

Jimins POV
Today is the day. Today is the day I get to marry the love of my life Min Yoongi. Yesterday we did pictures, and we did some today. I was currently changing with the help of Taehyung and Jungkook. Some of the Noonas did everyones hair and makeup for us. We thank then and I mentally prepare myself. I'm a little nervous but so happy it's unbelievable. My brother comes in and helps me as well. My mom pops in at one point too. Soon it almost time. I hear people talking waiting for it to start.

Soon it starts.

Everyone is lined up

Everyone is lined up. Now it's just me who had to walk up with my mom. The music plays and my mom and I walk down the isle. Tears are already forming, but a smile on my face. I see all of the other members have tears as well. Especially Yoongi. I'm now standing in front of Yoongi. He hold my hands.
"You look beautiful."
He whispered.
I smile.
"And you are very handsome."
We light the candles and then the vows begin.

"Park Jimin. The love of my life. My sun and happiness. The person who was always there for me, the person I fell in love with. My soon to be perfect husband. I can tell you, you are the most beautiful person I've ever met, and I love everything about you. From head to toe all the way to your soul. In my hardest times you were always the one who made me smile and made my day. You made so happy that I didn't even know that it was possible. You are so loving and kind. You're the most beautiful singer and dancer. With an amazing body and voice. I love how you can comfort people so easily and be so caring and gentle. I love and adore all you habits and flaws you think you have. I love you so much I can't even put it all into words. If I could I would give you the world. You are my prince and angel. You are the best thing that came into my life and I'm so thankful to have you in my life and be able to marry you. And this is the happiest day if my life and I can't wait to spend the rest if it with you by my side. And I promise to protect you and love you forever. And give you everything."

When he finished I was in tears. Well basically everyone there was.

Now it's my turn.

"Min Yoongi, my love. The one who helped me through everything and makes me the happiest. You are the one who u go to first. The one I trust the most. The one who always makes me happy even if I'm just sitting next to you. Or in the same room or even hearing your name pop up somewhere. The one who makes me smile and makes my heart and stomach flutter. The one who makes me feel loved. My best friend and moon. The person who showed me what real love is. The person I live to brag about. I'm so happy right now I didn't k ow I could be this happy. You are so smart and beautiful and I love you so much. I love everything about you. I can't even describe how much I love you. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

I finish my vow and then as planned without Yoongi knowing Jin came out with a guitar and I sing serendipity. Once I finished he cried even more. I smile then it's almost official.

"Min yoongi do you take Park Jimin to be your husband?"

"I do."

"Park Jimin, do you take Min Yoongi to be your husband?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husbands you may now kiss."

Yoongi smiles and cups my face and passionately kisses me.
I smile into the kiss and immediately kiss back. It last for about 10 kiss seconds and everyone cheers. I see almost everyone in tears. We then walk down the isle together.

Once we walk past the door. Yoongi kisses me again and hugs me.

"I love you."
"I love you too."

Reception next chapter

Not edited

August 29, 2019