192

Crappy smut

Jimins POV
I was home alone at the moment and all the members were out. Yoongi walks through the door I smile and greet him with a kiss.
"We can a movie unless you have something else in mind." He offers.
I decided a movie but when he kissed me I change my mind. "Actually. I think I have something else in mind."

"What would that be."
I push him closer to the stairs and drag my hand from his chest near his area to begin palming him through his jeans. He looks at me getting the hint to soon be picking me up and carrying me his room. He slams the door with his foot and locks it pinning me to the door. He kisses me passionately only for it to turn sloppy. My hands trail to his hair. He pulls off my shirt throwing it to the side. His lips attack my neck leaving bite marks everywhere. He walks to his bed and falls on top of me. I pull off his shirt and he trails to my chest and abs. He sits up, but I sit up with his with our lips captured in a heated kiss. I trail my hands down and undo his belt still focusing on the kiss. He trails to my sweet spot making me moan while I undo his jeans. I pull them down along with his boxers. My hands trail to his Now hard member. He kisses me and I pull away going down to his member. I pump it a few times earning a groan. I kiss the tip and his breath hitches. I lick the side of his long shaft earning a moan. I finally put his member in my mouth. Yoongis moans and grabs my hair throwing his head back.

"Mm you're so good at this Jimin." God I love praise. I continued until Yoongi pulled me away. He pushes me on the bed and hovered over me and flipped me over so I'm on my stomach. He pulls my pants and boxers down in one motion. I lift my butt in the air and arch my back. I moan when his tongue makes contact with my hole. I grip the bed sheets. He moved his tongue around and he grabbed my member and started to pump it as well. I start to whine from pleasure.
"F-fuck me."
"Beg for it." He says kissing one of my hole
I moan.

"Fuck me! Please fuck me! I want you in me please." I whine as much as I can while moaning loudly.
He smiles and kisses my lower back. He gets lube and spreads it on his fingers and a little on my hole. He starts with one finger like always soon adding a second and a third.
"I need m-more please." I say getting on all fours with an arch in my back. He put lube on his dick and lines himself up slowly pushing in. I moan already having pleasure.

He begins to thrust making me a moaning mess. He starts with a slow pace. "F-faster"
I whine. He does as told. He goes at an angle hitting my prostate repeatedly. I practically scream in pleasure. Yoongi picks up his pace even more going at an inhuman pace to the point where words don't exist. He kisses my back changing positions. He continued to thrust into me. He's currently on top of me. He kisses me and holds my hands while they are above my head. "I'm close." "Same."
After a few more thrust we both came at the same time. He falls next to me covered in sweat and out of breathe.
"That was amazing."
"I agree."
He smiles and kisses me then gets a towel and cleans us up. "I love you." "I love you too.

August 27, 2019