96

Jimins POV
I decided to talk to Namjoon about something. I needed advice. I see him and Jin cuddling. He saw me and smile and I smile back I open my mouth to say something then I close it. I turn to walk out, but Namjoon stopped me.

"Did you need to talk about something?"
"Uh yeah"
I walk back towards them.

"It's been bothering me for a while now."

"Okay...what's up?"

"I want to tell the fans about Yoongi and I...but I'm also scared...I want to talk to Yoongi about it, but I'm still unsure about it....I'm also scared about what the fans will think of it, but then again I also need to ask the manger about it as well."

"Well....it's been a long time, you've been dating for quite awhile now. And I would talk to Yoongi about it and just take your time. Just know that the staff, family, friends, and us support you guys."

I nod and smile.

"Thank you."

I walk towards Yoongis room and quietly open the door and see he is asleep so I go back to mine so I don't wake him.

I work on writing a little and after an hour I go into Yoongis room, and hear the shower. I sit on the bed and wait and go through my phone. Finally I hear the door open after about 5 minutes later.
He came out shirtless with a towel around his waist and damp hair.
He was a little surprised to see me at first, but smiled and walked over and kissed me.
"What's up?"
"Uh...I wanted to talk"
"Us"
"Uh ok I just need to change."
He looked worried a little.
"Ok"
He walks to his closet and after like 3 minutes he comes out.
He sits next to me and kisses me.

"Is there something wrong?"

"No.....It's just that I don't want to hide...us anymore. I want to tell the fans. But I'm scared of what they'll think, and we'll have to talk to the manager, but at the same time I don't know now if I'm ready or if you are that's why I wanted to talk to you about it."

We sit for a minute in a

"Well what do you want to do tho. I'm fine with anything."
"I don't know. I'm just scared tho."

He hugs me and kisses my forehead.

"It'll be alright."
"How about we talk to the manager tonight"
"Ok"
I smile and kiss him.
"I love you"
"I love you too"

~time skip~

Yoongi and I talked to the manager and he allowed us.
We tell the other members
We get a picture of us together or take one that one of the other members had sent us in the past.

We sit on my bed.
"How about you disable the comments and I'll  have the comments."
"Ok"
"Here we go."
I kiss him passionately cupping his face.
Then I press post.

"Now...we wait."
I nod and rest my head on Yoongis lap and he strokes my hair.

9,928,991❤️

9,928,991❤️

ChimChim13: Everyone I hope you can support us, but meet my boyfriend. We've been dating for a while now and I love him more than anything, but we didn't want to say anything because we didn't know how people would react. He makes me extremely happy and helped and supports me so much and does so much more. Please understand and support us. I love you and thank you. 💜

Comments disabled

◕‿◕

9,931,990❤️

9,931,990❤️

AgustD: Everyone this is my beautiful boyfriend. I am very happy to have him and I love him so much. Nothing can change and will that, but I hope you guys as army will still support us no matter what. I love you all and thank you.

9k comments

Btsfangirl: Aww congrats! So happy for you guys! 🏳️‍🌈

Army28: Congrats

Mini_Suga_Kookies: Aww so cute my ship!

Yoonmin: YAS MY SHIP CAME TRUE

AgustDBoi: Cute🏳️‍🌈

HATER08: Gross the fatty is dating you

Btslover: Im sorry Yoongi I love you but ew that's disgusting

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

So far there are a lot of support and a little hate but it's better than all hate. We also know who is a real and supportive army.

~Edited~

June 10, 2019

Today is my dog's birthday he's 6❤️