18

I think at random times I'll have memes up above cuz why not.

¯\_()_/¯

Yoongis POV
I get Jimin into his bedroom and I turn to leave to get hi water and ibuprofen, but he grabs hold of my wrist to stop me.

"No don't leave me please"
"Fine. I'll stay. But we need to get you cleaned up."

He nods. Then stumbles a little towards the bathroom, so I decided to help him so he doesn't fall.

I demand him to take a shower and I wait outside his door and get the water and ibuprofen. Once he's done we walks out in a pair of sweatpants and t-shirt. With his hair damp.
He sits next to me and I hand him the water and ibuprofen that I had gotten. He still thanks me though even though he is drunk.

Cute.

"Y-Yoongi Hyung...."
He said in a slight slurred voice staring at the ground. 

"Yes"
"I-I really like you"

He looks up at me and makes eye contact with me.

My heart stops and I'm shocked and stare back at him.

"Do you like me back?"
He looks down again.

----

"No........

.

.

.

.....but I love you"

He looks at me again, eyes locked, then next thing I know he gently cups my face with his small hands and looks at me again in the eyes and suddenly smashes his perfect soft plum lips against mine.

It was a very gentle kiss. But had a lot of meaning and emotion to it.

I'm shocked at first, but then kiss back cupping his face with my hands.

My heart rate picks up, my heart flutters, and a spark goes wild.

Not smut. But a make out.

Our lips move in sync and fit perfectly together. Like it was meant to happen.

It become very passionate.

He pushes me down and continued to kiss me and finally we run out of breathe. This time I kiss him and grab his face firmly, but not to hurt at all.

I flip us over.

"Sorry babe, but I top"
I whisper in his ear.
He bites his lip, and his face flushed, and then I kiss him again. Then I trail to neck. I didn't make any marks or anything I just kissed and trailed my lips along his neck. Then I trail back to his lips and kiss him with passion.

His lips are addicting the taste of his fruity chapstick, his perfect soft plump lips. It's like a drug. I can't stop. I wish I could have more. I want more.

But he thought I was as straight but really I'm not.
At all. Not even close. I'm Bi technically but I'm more into guys. Like 80% into guys and 20% into girls.

He slides his hands under my shirt and then he starts to take it off. I let him. Then I take off his.

We continued to kiss. My hand traces his abs then goes back to his face.

I want to continue....

But I know that he's drunk and won't remember.

I pull away before things could get any further.

He whined at the loss of contact.

His lips now swollen, hair messy, face flustered. He looked hot honestly.

"You're drunk Jiminie...and I don't want to hurt you or regret anything later on"

"Please kiss me one last time."

I pull him into one last kiss then pull away.

"Cuddle with me please"

I nod and he lays down and I wrap my arms around his slim waist.

~Edited~

May 15,2019