126

Long Chapter :)

◕‿◕

~time skip~

Jimins POV

Yoongi and I are going to Daegu for a week and I'm really excited. Today is Monday we come home on Sunday.

10,223,473❤️

10,223,473❤️

AgustD: Daegu with him💜

10k comments

(◕‿◕✿)

We get bombarded by fans but we do what we always do.

We go to a hotel.
We unpack and then we decided to go out for lunch and just relax for the rest of the day since it was very tiring. We even shower together, but we don't have sex. Just a shower. We fall asleep early cuddled up together. 

~Tuesday~

Yoongis POV
I wake up before Jimin and go down to the breakfast and get him some and I come upstairs again. I gently tap Jimins shoulder and kiss him all over his face to wake him up.

He finally wakes up and smiles when he sees me.
I peck him on the lips and hand him the breakfast he thanks me and I eat as well.

Jimins POV
"So, what are we doing today?"
"I wanted to see my parents."
"Okay"
I smile and get ready for the day.

We met his parents and they loved me.

We walk to the front door and Yoongi knocked.

His mother opens the door smiles and greets her son.

Then she sees me.

"Jimin I've heard so much about you! It's great to finally meet you."

"It's nice to meet you."
I smile and bow.

She welcomed us in and we helped make dinner. When dinner was being served Mr. Min walked in the door and greets his son and then me and I bow and everything.

We eat and the food was delicious. I decided to just be myself.

They said that I'm always welcomed whenever.

We left.

"I can tell they already love you Jimin"
"That's good to know."
I smile and he kisses my forehead and we get into the car that we rented for the week.

Good to know Yoongi parents like me and my parents like Yoongi.

~Wenesday~

The next day Yoongi and I had morning sex and that was great and we showered. Then he went and showed me where he started rapping and everything.