Chapter 3: im a slime boy

"I'm a star boy"

The teacher entered the class with stacks of paper labeled job applications.

Teacher: I have the job applications paper here buuut [throws the paper] I KNOW YALL WANNA BE HEROES!!!

The class then shouted, showing off their quirk in the process. Everybody was showing off their quirk except Izuku and katsuki.

Katsuki: teach! Don't lump me and Izuku with these D grade losers.

The class the shouted at katsuki which made him mad. Thank fully there was a trained Izuku in the scene who have dealt with a wild kappa... I MEAN katsuki.

Izuku: don't be so mean to them....

(1 hour later)

School ended and Izuku ran to the toilet to change into his vigilante costume. Izuku activated light core and jumped out of the building. Izuku was walking in a tunnel when suddenly the sewage door blasted open and a slime/sludge monster came out.

Slime: look who we have here~~ the perfect meat shield

Emerald: have you ever heard of the vigilante emerald?

Slime: yes I do, tho I don't know how he looks like

Emerald: we'll get a good look of me because I am EMERALD.

Izuku then used a technique he never used on a living being. It was called

Emeraldization. It's a technique where Izuku can change a person/things out side into a thin layer of crystal. Izuku can control this technique to subdue enemy or Izuku can use it to act like armor......

Izuku dipped his hand into the slime and used emeraldization. The slime laughed as he saw a vigilante trying to punch him but fail. The slime had a horrifying look when his body turned into crystal. Emerald had a happy look until, behind him, he hears

"DO NOT WORRY CITIZEN BECAUSE I AM HERE!!!!!!!!"

All might looks at the scene and sees the vigilante emerald and the villain he was trying to subdue, which he turned out crystal. Before allmight could say anything, emerald took off. All might was wondering how he could take this villain but the villain changed back into slime.

(Time skipppppp)

Emerald was patrolling the street in broad daylight which wasn't really a good idea for a well known vigilante.
Izuku was yet again roof hopping when he heard a big explosion. Izuku looked to the way of the sound to see smoke coming out of the direction he was looking. Izuku activated balance core and ran to the direction. When he arrived he saw katsuki being suffocated by the slime villain. With out hesitation emerald jumped down, in front of the villain. Izuku grabbed katsukis hand inside of the slime and threw him to the pro heroes. Emerald then made a crystal spear and threw it to the villains eyes. The villain was screaming in agony and was attacking this at random. The villain caught emerald and sucked it into its slime body.
Everybody including the heroes were shocked that the same thing was happening to the vigilante. Then suddenly massive green crystal spike pillars erupted from the slimes body.
The spike then went back into the slime and the vigilante walked out of the villain. Izukus shirt, mask and sweater was completely gone. Izuku still had to hide his identity so he covered where the mask was with crystal. He also made his eyes glow green and have spiky crystal hair.

Izuku painfully activated average core and fleed the scene. Izuku arrived home after 5 minutes of running and immediately slept.