Chapter 11: Ofa (2/2)/ sports festivale (1/2)

Izuku mainly did strength training to get used to the power of ofa. Izuku at first could've done 20% with little to no backlash. Izuku then though of both using emerald and ofa together. Izuku first used ofa 20% on his arm and then used light core on his body. It didn't work out as Izuku intended to as the power was actually being held back by the crystal. Izuku then just used crystal on his bones and parts of his muscle. Then he used ofa on his body. This combo worked out and Izuku named this form caliber. When izuku was done with the short training session, Izuku went back to class and resumed his work as a sub teacher. After class was done, Aizawa announced something. "In a week from now, we will be holding a sports festivals so be ready". Aizawa said as he shocked the kids. Izuku then looked at Aizawa then asked "am I gonna be attending?" Aizawa looked into the far space and nodded. Izuku looked down in shame and decided to take this serious. The other classes started and after class. Izuku went back to the UA training ground and started his excessive work out. 3 days in and Izuku was started to noticed the difference. Izuku trained caliber so he could get used to it and as he hoped, it did work. Now he used balance core with 30% full cowl.

(A/N: caliber increases power so for now, this will be caliber 80% since its 50% crystalliziation and 30% ofa).

The week was up and the sports festival was on. Present mic, one by one introduced all the classes and me. He R rated hero then introduced the star student, which was Izuku.
Izuku proudly walked to the stand and started his speech.
He talked about how he was proud as a teachers helper and how everyone should go 100 percent. Izuku stood down as Midnight rolled the wheel. It landed on the race as everyone got stationed. A count down started as a izuku used 80% caliber on his body. Izuku let out one more freezing breath out and ran when the count reached 0. Izuku became a blinding light as he passed through the other contestants, even tho he was in the far back.

The people he passed my fell sideways from the pure pressure izuku was releasing. When izuku reached the end of the tunnel, he saw the 0 pointer robots he demolished back then. When izujubwas about to make his moves, he saw todorokis ice and fire demolishing it for him. Todoroki was currently sliding on ice while using fire behind him to boost him. Izuku released sensation of being proud and matched speed with todoroki.

"Sup" izuku said. Todoroki, with widnes eyes looked at him.

"Hmph" todotsundere said.

Todoroki sped up, expecting izuku to be behind him. But izuku matched speed again and said "good bye" jokingly. The next part of the test.

The rope line. Izuku stopped and jumped. He went over the jump rope and half of the land mine. Izuju then jumped again.

"And we have a.... WINNER!"

the crowd kept on muttering things like, "well he is a hero" or "he has more experience" and "hes so hot".

The last one being the majority.

- it was a draft and I'm not good at writing from drafts so I just decided to post this. Expect a chapter in the bear week or so. Also plz comment since that motivates me to write.