Chapter 9: USJ

Izuku watched everybody's battle as well to give them feed back. Izuku brought a note pad and started to jot down the mistakes they did or something they can improve on. After the entire battle scheme, everybody left back to class as Izuku was asking Aizawa if he could do a short form presentation about there battles.
Aizawa told him it was ok and Izuku started his mini presentation. Izuku started alphabetically and went through stuff they should do with the quirk, stuff they shouldn't do with their quirks and tactics that matched their quirks. Everybody widened there eyes as Izuku was spitting out facts about their quirks, even they didn't know. Izuku then got to shoto which seemed to have stiffened him. Izuku asked the question of "why don't you make your ice more accurate or more precise? The least you use, the slower you would get frost bite. I'm thinking you should work on that, or a homing attack where it follows the said person you want to attack with your ice". Shoto widened his eyes as 1 Izuku didn't ask why he wasn't using his fire quirk and 2, why he didn't think of what Izuku said. Shoto gave a small nod as Izuku continued. The presentation finally ended after over an half a hour. Izuku allowed Aizawa to finish the teaching he had to do after. School ended and everybody was leaving except Izuku. When shoto was about to leave, Izuku stopped him so he can talk to him privately. "What do you need?" Shoto asked as he was looking around. "You already know. I didn't ask why you don't use your fire side in front of everybody but now, it's one on one. Now tell me why?" Izuku said as he was pressuring shoto. "You don't need to know" shoto Coldly said as he kept his composure. "Let me think.... was it a traumatic experience with fire?" Izuku said as he was looking at shotos steadily declining composure.
"Shut up". "So I'm close. Was it a quirk marriage?" Shoto widened his eyes as he unintentionally used his quirk, heating up the area. "Stop".
"So that was the beginning. Was it your parents?" Shoto bit his lips as izuku was getting closer. "Shut up" shoto said as he used his fire again. "Its endeavour ,isn't it". That obviously hit the spot since Shoto let out a huge burst of flame, melting near by chairs.
"Why are you letting your father limit you from your true potential" Shoto couldn't say anything since he never looked at it this way. "You wanna be better then that fucker right? Why don't you give 100% and not half ass it.
Your letting your most hated person, hold you back. Break through the chains shoto." Icyboy couldn't say much as he was now in deep thoughts.
Izuku started to leave and when he reached the door, he said "I'll let you think about it". Izuku then left home and slept for the day. Next day izuku wore a black turtle neck sweater with black jeans and a red cap. Izuku yet again got praise from Iida about his clothing, which Izuku got used to. While Iida was talking, shoto came through the door and looked straight at izuku. Shoto gestured Izuku to come to him and Izuku complied. Izuku said sorry to Iida and left to shoto.
"So.... why'd you bring me out here?"
"You were right about the entire thing you know. It was my father who's limiting me back. And it was a quirk marriage. Just I didn't want to use his quirk but now I realize it's my quirk, not his. Thank you so much" shoto said as he let out a smile. Izuku smiled as well as he pulled shoto in a hug. The two walked back in class and talked. Aizawa finally came back and said "were going to usj." It was unannounced but now they are going.
(Yeah I'm skipping the class president thing. Sorry not sorry. Time skip to the bus). Izuku didn't have to participate so he wore his gym uniform and rode the bus. The bus ride was full of chats until it came to Izuku. They mainl asked for stories of his vigilante work and who he got caught by. Before he could answer, the bus stopped as Aizawa told them to "stop chatting, lets go" everybody left the bus and went inside USJ. When inside, they were greeted by thirteen who first asked for izukus signatures. In the middle of thirteens talk, there was a small black mist portal starting. The students noticed and Izuku and aizawa jumped into action. Izuku immediately activated balance core and started to pummel down everybody. Izuku couldn't realize it but black mist man spreaded everybody into different parts of usj. Izuku noticed hitoshi and rusty falling to a body of water with people with aquatic quirks in there. Izuku acted quickly and encased them in his crystal. IUku covered the top layer of water into crystal. Hitoshi brutally landed on the crystal as you could hear a BANG. Izuku had to stop looking since the villains started to attack him again. Izuku ducked under a punch hand gave them a sweet body blow, followed by a kick to the same place. When all the extras were down, the main guy tried to attack Aizawa. Izuku acted quickly and blocked the hand to Aizawa. "You go help the kids, i'll take on the bosses." Izuku said to Aizawa as he left. Izuku looked back at tomura as he let out redrum intents. Izuku has crystal on bis hand so he couldn't exactly decay his hand. Izuku started to crystallize tonuras hand. Tomura tried to pull his hand off but izukus grip only got stronger. Tomura finally got free after Izuku encased his hand in crystal, practically making his quirk unusable.
"NOMU! GET HIM" tomura screamed in rage. The black big bird ran at izuku with a hook. Izuku made a cross guard when the punch landed. IUku got pushed back a good 10 meter. Izuku then ran in and ducked under a punch and countered with a hook to the ribs. The nomu didn't even budge. Izuku then realized the two quirks of this bird. Izuku made his hand into crystal and made it into a blade. Izuku activated a fully evolved version of balance core, which was called heavy core. It was 80% crystal but a huge back lash. Izuku activated it and ran in with immense speed. He got behind the nomu and chopped off it's arm. Izuku jumped back but saw its arm healing. Izuku bit his lips as he realized this wasn't gonna be easy. Izuku then got a idea. The nomu ran to Izuku with a huge hook. Izuku ducked and went behind the nomu. Izuku grabbed the arm and jumped off of the nomus back, rolling its arm. Izuku ran back and crystallized the ripped arm so it can't heal. The nomu now only had one arm. Izuku ran in again and slid under the nomus leg, cutting one again. Izuku did the same thing where he put his hand on the wound and out a lot of thiccccc
Crystals in. The nomu couldn't balance anymore and started to tumble. Izuku seeing this could work, ran in and chopped off the head. Izuku did the same with the neck and crystallized the entire body of nomu. As soon as he did that, the heroes busted through the door. Izuku saw inthe corner of his eyes, tomura and kurogiri leaving. Izuku smiled and collapsed from the back lash of his quirk, exhaustion and blood loss.

-- The end.