Chapter 4: Getting caught

Izuku woken up in a completely blood soaked bed sheet, from yesterday. Izuku looked  at a mirror to see the severity of his quirks back lash. The scar in his face was completely gone and there was spots on his body that had scars on it. Izuku skimmed his finger through one, to feel immense pain and fall on his knees. Izuku still had to patrol so Izuku took painkiller meds and wore a another version of his suit. Izuku activated light core and ran off. He stopped a few robberies here and there, he stopped a brown bob haired cut girl from getting raped and more. Izuku finally decided to take a break for a little while. Izuku was sitting on the edge of a 20 story building and was rethinking his decision of being a vigilante. He really could have been a hero an a vigilante at the same time. He could have made a lot of money while doing what he loves doing, saving people. Izuku was to deep in his thoughts to not realize a person coming behind Izuku. When he finally realized somebody was behind him, he was to late. Izuku was wrapped in eraser heads bandage and was pushed to the edge of the building, meaning Izuku is hanging from the building and the only thing keeping him alive is aizawa a bandage. Also his quirk was being erased.

"Shit! Let me go!" Izuku said while struggling away.

"Do you want to die?" Aizawa said.

Izuku stopped struggling and was silent.

"It's alright, your not going to jail"

"What do you mean?"

"Your not going to jail but you have to come with me" eraser head said with stern in his voice.

Izuku reluctantly agreed and went along with aizawa.
Eraser head still had his scarf around Izuku while walking. Izuku remembered the way he was going. He was going to UA for some reason. They reached the principles office after 10 minutes of walking. When he entered, he saw multiple pro heroes here. Izuku tended up, which was not noticed by nezu.

"You don't have to be nervous"
nezu said trying to calm down Izuku.
Izuku took a seat In front of nezu.
"Please take off your mask"
nezu asked.
Izuku sighed and took of his mask and hoodie. The pros eyes were full of shock and confusion, to see a young teen, being the number one vigilante.
"What is your name, quirk and age" nezu asked.
"I am Izuku midoriya, my quirk is crystal and i am currently 14. Izuku said with a calm demeanor. Nezu nodded and hummed.
"Ok I'll give you two choices. 1, you can go to jail for probably a year since your young or 2, you join class 1A with a early hero license." The heroes were shocked to hear nezus request.
"Do I really have a choice? Number 2"