375 songs before

They were sat at the end of Leo's bed talking when Leo said

"Hey, your mom's not coming back tonight right?"

"Yeah she's away for like three months."

"Well you could crash here if you want."

Dylan looked surprised "what like a sleepover? I thought only girls did that..." He had never had a sleepover before either but he had heard stories.

Leo laughed nervously "well yeah- I mean no. A sleepover. I guess?"

Dylan thought about being alone again and decided against it.

"Well sure, if it's not too much trouble."

Leo smiled, to be honest he had never really had a proper sleepover either.

"Well welcome to the family Dylan. "

That night, Dylan was laying on a mattress on the floor next to Leo's bed, staring at the ceiling, when his phone vibrated. He rolled over and picked it up. Leo came back into the room changed into his pyjamas.

"Texting your dance thing? Oh yeah, what did happen to make the performance postponed?"

"Well.. There was a cabaret raising money for something that took over the space. And actually I'm texting my uncle."

Leo walked over and plopped down onto his bed, moving his head over the side slightly, because even though the mattress was tall it was still slightly shorter than the bed.

"What's he like?"

Dylan shrugged. "Too be honest I don't really know him. He's from my dads side of the family."

"So he's Spanish?"

"Yup"

Dylan had read the message which had said: Hola

Este verano no voy a utilizar mi casa de verano. Hay algunas cosas que necesitan ser atendidos por lo que si usted y algunos amigos que quieres es estar allí este verano solo dime y te diré lo que hay que hacer cuando llegues allí. También voy a comprar sus entradas en el avión porque esto es importante.

Gracias

And said to Leo "hey dude. What are you doing this summer? My uncle asked if I wanted to bring a friend and go to Spain to stay in his summer house, cos he needs things to be done and he can't be there."

Leo looked up and smiled. "I don't think I'm doing anything. Sure that sounds fun."

This means it will be only me and him sharing a house!

Dylan whooped and said "awesome! Well I have to go to sleep now because I have to go to dance practice kinda early tomorrow."

He smiled, while texting his answer to his uncle, and rolled over onto his side and went to sleep.

Leo rolled onto his back and stared at the ceiling. He thought about staying in a house with Dylan and felt oddly happy, while listening to Dylan's breathing become heavier. He closed his green eyes and continued to think about what they might do in Spain when they go there.

As Leo began to drift off to sleep he heard Dylan move around in his covers and say "Me haces feliz Leo. Demasiado feliz, pero ¿por qué de esta manera?"Before exhaling into normal breathing again.

Leo opened his eyes and frowned across to Dylan, who was scrunched up into a little ball. The cover was all the way up to his nose. He thought he'd heard his name in that sentence, but then he though that his name is a Spanish name so it could be anyone. Sighing he plonked back down onto his pillow and went to sleep.

*****

In the morning Leo sleepily rolled over and his arm flopped out in front of him hitting something warm. He opened one eye to see that the back of his hand was readying on Dylan's bare stomach. It was rising and falling steadily and did not notice the thing on top of it.

Leo breathed and opened his other eye as well. It was quite dim still, despite it being almost summer, so all he could make out was that Dylan had manages to twist around almost half way in his sleep. Meaning that his shirt had slipped up and his leg was probably hanging of the other side.

Oh my god! He has the perfect body. I wonder what he'd say if I told him how much I need a body like that. Or how hard it would be to get one....

He moved his hand slightly to see if Dylan would wake up, but it didn't even effect his breathing pattern. So he took it off completely because he'd had an idea.

Eheheh mugshot time he thought, reaching for his phone. He checked that the flash was off and took a picture from above.

He then left the room to the bathroom.

While he was in there, Dylan woke up, sat up and pulled down his shirt. He checked his phone and found that he had a message from Linda:

Remember to meet us at 12 o clock :)

Ugh he thought its 10 am. Better get ready.

Leo walked in, looking slightly embarrassed, and said "good morning. So your dance is at three today? Can I come?"