Idiot

"Sehun, don't you walk away from me." He grabs his arm and pulls him into a hug. Sehun struggles, as Chanyeol holds him tighter, knowing that if he allowed him to walk away, that he would never see him again.

"Let me go!" Sehun continues to try and break the hold. Chanyeol grip becomes tighter as if he's holding on for life and to him he is. His heart is beating out of his chest, his breathing is erratic, and his mind is chaotic.

"You're hurting me!"
"I don't care. I'll only let you go..if you let me explain."
He waits for an answer.
Exhausted from struggling, he gives in.

"OK, I won't leave. Now let me go."

He loosens his grip and looks at Sehun eyes. He could tell he was being honest. He lets his grip go, but holds his wrist just in case.

"I said I wouldn't go anywhere."
He could tell Sehun was still angry. He looks around for a quiet place for them to talk. "Come with me." He takes him inside an empty classroom, closes the door and sits him down. He sits next to him, eyes filling with moisture. He has no idea of what he's going to say, all he knows is that he's not willing to let him go.

"Say what you're going to say..not that it's going to make any difference."Sehun voice is condescending and angry, it scares Chanyeol. He takes a deep breath, opens his mouth.

8 months ago

Chanyeol awakened to another time. His senior year at high school. He didn't know how it happened or why. All he knew it was his opportunity to have Sehun sooner, to erase all the mistakes of the past.

Chanyeol was a ladies man. All the girls sought his attention and the guys wanted to be like him. He was tall, talented, smart, and good looking even then. Everyone knew him.

After he adjusted to his new reality and reacquainted himself with his surroundings, he went to find Sehun. He looked everywhere until he remembered that Sehun transferred to school two months after the semester began.

After a couple of weeks, Chanyeol fell back into his high school habits. The longer he stayed in a time that no longer belonged to him, the more he reverted back to his younger self.

A month has passed Chanyeol is more popular than ever. Every weekend he can be spotted out with a different girl.

What he didn't realize is that Sehun had actually arrived at school a couple of weeks after the semester started. Back then, Sehun was a scrawny little thing. He wore glasses and didn't talk much. It was easy for him to go unnoticed. Chanyeol first memory of the meeting actually wasn't the first time they meet.

The weekend after school started, Chanyeol and a few of his friends went to Hongdae. They casually walked around. They walked down Eoulmadag-ro to look at the street performers.
They walked over to where the biggest crowd was gathering. About to perform, was a group of four boys, dressed head to toe in urban wear, with masks to conceal their faces. Chanyeol interest was peaked, he wanted to watch the performance.

After the performance, the crowd was amazed and cheering the dancers and Chanyeol was the loudest. He was so loud applauding and cheering that it started to become annoying and embarrassing. Sehun looked in his direction. He wanted to see the idiot who was making all the commotion.