A happy ending?!

Chanyeol hands delicately hover over the piano keys, he begins to play. Sehun sits on the floor and listens as the music rains beautifully in his ears. Sehun closes his eyes and his body instinctively sways with the music. Chanyeols playing comes to an end, leaving Sehun wanting more.

"Could you play some more? What was that song? I've never heard it before. Did you write it?"
"I wrote it. I haven't finished it yet." He stands and take his wine glass and sits on the couch, Sehun follows.

"It sounds like a sad love song. Does it have lyrics?"
"Not until I finish the song. It feels like a sad love song to you?"

"That's not what you're going for?"
"It was at first, but maybe not so much now. I have a few ideas on how to finish it. Maybe it will have a happy ending."

He smiles at Sehun and finishes off his wine. "It's getting late. You must be tired."
"Actually I'm not. I like to hear more about your music."

Chanyeol and Sehun talked into the early morning about their dreams, family, and the future. Sehun started to feel sleepy. Without hesitation, he laid his head on Chanyeols lap. Chanyeol looks down at him, a sense of Deja Vu sweeps over him. This scene seemed so right and very familiar to him. He gently pushes Sehun bangs to the side, revealing part of his forehead. Sehun is already asleep. Chanyeol takes the blanket on the back on the sofa and covers him with him. He rests his head on the back of the sofa and falls asleep.

A few hours later, Chanyeol awakes, he looks down, Sehun isn't on his lap anymore. He looks around and finds him staring out the window.
"Why are you up? Come back to sleep."
Sehun has been up for the past 30 minutes, awaken by Chanyeol phone ringing and notifications. Sehun walks over to Chanyeols phone and hands it to him. "I couldn't sleep, here, answer it. It must be important."

Chanyeol takes his phone and looks at it before leaving out the room. When he returns, he sees Sehun gathering his belongings.

"Where are you going?"
"I'm leaving. I don't want to cause you any problems. Just do what you need to do."
"Wait! It's not what you're thinking. I can't explain it right now, but when I can, I will. I just need you to trust me. Please believe me. I will explain everything as soon as I can."

"It's not what I'm thinking and you're going to explain everything to me as soon as you can?"

"Yes, I will. Trust me, everything is going to be ok."
Sehun looks into his eyes, "ok, I'll trust you, but know that if you ever break my trust, I will never forgive you."

"Can we go back to sleep now? I'm really tired."
Sehun nods.
"In my room?"
"Your room?"
"Yeah, I think I have a crook in my neck from sleeping on the couch."
"Why can't you sleep in your room and I sleep in the other room?"
"Because I want to sleep with you."
"Sleep?"
"Yeah, sleep. Unless you..," Chanyeol raises his eyebrow as to suggest something else.
"Show me your room."
Chanyeol smiles and leads him into his room.

He looks around. He has as many trophies for his music that I have for my dancing. He must be pretty damn good.

Chanyeol climbs into the bed. "Come sit next to me."