Don't leave me!

Baekhyun really didn't have anything to criticize. Although he would never admit it, Sehun has done a great job with organizing and preparing everything.

Everyone starts arriving for the party. Chanyeol and Baekhyun greet their guests. Sehun is scurrying around to make sure everything is going as planned. An hour into the party, Chanyeol takes hold of Sehun.

"Hey, what are you doing?"
"I'm just trying to make sure everything is going well."
"Let me ask, are you having fun?"
Sehun sighs, "I know you're right."
"Let whatever happens or don't happen be."
"I just want to make sure your party is a success."
"Do you see me worrying about that? You're my guest and you are here to have a good time. So start having a good time."

In all honesty, Sehun kept himself busy on purpose, this wasn't his party. He didn't want to see the two together with the appearance of a couple. This was their party, their friends, and he felt a little out of place, a bit uncomfortable.

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun calls him from across the room and waves his hand to come and join him.

"Go! join your friends, have fun."
Sehun nods his head and turns away feeling cast aside.

The next time Chanyeol sees Sehun, he's downing drinks with his friends. His voice becomes deafening trying to gain attention. Chanyeol watches him from a distance.

The party is finally started winding down, the guests are thanking Baekhyun and Chanyeol for a great time. Sehun overhears and can't help but to feel a little slighted, especially since he's the one who pretty much planned everything.

Lu walks over to Chanyeol, "do you want to take him with you or is he coming with me?"
Chanyeol looks at Sehun, feeling somewhat responsible for the state he is in, "I'll make sure he gets home."

"Sehun, hey! Chanyeol is going to take you home."
"No! I'm leaving with you." He stands and immediately falls back into his seat.
"Are you ok? Look, don't argue with me about this, Chanyeol is going to take you with him. Don't be more of a hassle than you already are."

He leans down and whispers in his ear, "I don't think your husband is thrilled with your behavior." They both glimpse over at him, there is a fuming look on his face.

"Don't leave me."
Lu pats him on the shoulder, "good luck."

"Aren't you taking me home?" Baekhyun asks Chanyeol.
"That privilege is all mine."
He turns to see Lu smiling at him.
"But.."
"No buts lets go"
Lu grabs him and hauls him away.

Chanyeol walks slowly over to Sehun. He looks down at him, "are you ready to go?" He reaches out his hand to help him stand but it gets swatted away. "I don't need your help!"

He slowly stands and begins walking, holding onto everything near him to keep himself from falling. They finally make it to the car and Chanyeol helps him in and staps on his seatbelt. "Don't throw up in my car."

Chanyeol decides to take him home with him. He didn't want to disturb Sehun household and he didn't know how his parents would react seeing him like this. Sehun slept the entire drive, He occasionally would mumble, 'stupid Channie' over and over, which made Chanyeol smile.

They finally arrive at his house.