Ga!

Chanyeol moves in closer. Sehun puts his palms flat against the wall, bracing himself for what was about to happen. He closes his eyes, but nothing happens. He opens his eyes to see Chanyeol about to turn away. He grabs his arm and shyly says, "don't go."

"Why not?"

"Ok, I admit that I was teasing you. I wanted to see if you were really interested in me." Sehun lowers his head, no longer able to look at Chanyeol.

"Why didn't you just ask?"

"Honestly I don't know."
"Now that you know I am, what are you going to do?"
Sehun laughs an awkward laugh, " I didn't think that far ahead."

"Have you ever been with anyone?"

"What are you asking? I've dated before."

"I'm asking are you a virgin?"

"So what if I am?" The question angers him. He didn't want to seem like this inexperienced kid.

Chanyeol messes up his hair, "that would be a good thing."

Sehun talks a good game but was very green when it came to this type of things.

But Chanyeol knew that but still, it's like this.

Chanyeol takes a bottle of lotion and goes into the bathroom and closes the door. Sehun listens outside. He hears heavy breathing and muffled moans. Knowing Chanyeol was jacking off, turned him on. His once soft cock became hard. When Chanyeol comes out, he sees Sehun standing there, panting and looking dazed. His eyes follow Sehun.

"Here, let me help you with that."

Chanyeol rubs his big hand over Sehun cock. Sehun quickly covers his mouth as an unfamiliar sound escapes his mouth. Chanyeol smiles.

Sehun halts his hand and stumbles over his words. "I..I've never done anything like this before. I don't, I don't know if I'm ready."

He leans into him, "You've never jacked off before?" He continues to rub him.

Sehun lets go of his hand. Sehun body quickly warms. Chanyeol lightly kisses his neck, lips barely touching him. He pulls him toward the bed, pushes him back and pulls down his pants. Sehun cock is peeking out of the opening slit of his boxers, twitching to get out. Chanyeol releases him. Sehun inhales and he watches Chanyeol hand cover him, sliding it up and down. Chanyeol didn't need any lubrication, Sehun was leaking like a faucet. Chanyeol touched his head with his thumb and rubbed the sticky substance all his cock.

Sehun watches. This feels nothing like when I do it. Why does it feel so damn good? Please don't stop, don't ever stop.

Chanyeol is moving a little too slowly for him. He thrust his hips up and down, speeding up the movement. Chanyeol tightens his grip causing Sehun thrusting to be more erotic.

"Ahh Fuck!" The pain and pleasure rush to his head, his toes curl and he erupts all over Chanyeols hand. His body jerks as the last of the sticky, white liquid shoot out. He looks down and see it all over Chanyeol hand and is embarrassed. He moves back on the bed and runs into the bathroom. He quickly cleans himself and brings Chanyeol a warm washcloth.

His eyes focused on Chanyeol hand. When he was done he took the washcloth.

"I need you to leave."