It's not even as issue for me

Sehun desperately wanted to ask if Chanyeol belonged to him, only him. As he lays on his chest, he starts to rub his chest and stomach area.

"Channie, thank you for being patient with me tonight. I know you were holding back so you wouldn't hurt me."
"It's ok. It won't be good if we're both not enjoying it."
"So was I ok?"
Chanyeol laughs and messes his hair, "it was your first time, why are you concerned about that?"
"You felt great. I just want you to feel great also." Sehun touches the tip of Chanyeol cock.
"Mmm."
Sehun takes Chanyeol cock in his hand, rubbing his thumb all around the head till it begins to leak."Channie, I want to know all the things you like. Where you like to be touched and licked, what are your kinks, what turns you on?" as he is saying this he rubs his hand up and down Chanyeol hardening cock.

"You want to know everything? If I tell you, are you going to give me what I want?"
"Yes!"
"Then," Sehun was waiting for him to give instructions on what he was going to do, instead, "come, sit on my face."

Sehun was stunned, "sit on your face?"
Chanyeol knew the more stimulated Sehun was, the easier it was to have his way with him.

"Don't be shy. You'll like it, I promise."
It's not a matter of like, the embarrassment of it all.

"Shouldn't I assist you?"
"Oh, you are. Now bring that ass here."

Sehun straddles Chanyeol who pulls a hesitant Sehun down to lick his cock. Sehun feels shy feeling Chanyeol tongue slide up and down him. He goes to position Sehun opening to his mouth, but he stops him. "Wait! I don't know if you should be doing this. Is it ok?"

Chanyeol knew what he meant and wanted to assure him it was ok.

"Baby, everything we do is fine. Things happen naturally and that's ok too. It's not even an issue for me, so I hope you won't let it be one for you. You were fine before, so you'll be fine now. There are ways for you to feel more comfortable about what we do, just don't hold back from me."

Sehun nods in agreeance.
"Can I?"
He is driving me crazy. He knows the right words to say. I'm falling hard and there's nothing I can do about it. This time he doesn't stop him.

Sehun becomes aroused, his opening twitching and contracting. Liquid start to flow and slurping noises can be heard. Chanyeol could feel Sehun withdraw a little. "Don't worry." He pulls him back down.

He is so nasty. Damn this feels good! Yeah baby, deeper. Don't stop!
He turns him around, Sehun facing Chanyeol big, hard cock. He puts his hand in the small of Sehun back and pushes him down. "Suck it."

Chanyeol tongue goes deeper as Sehun mouth takes him in.

"Use your fingers, hit my spot."

Did he really just asked me that? He already knows how to turn me on.

Chanyeol hits his spot. Sehun gorges his cock, grinding his own cock on Chanyeol chest.

Chanyeol slaps his ass. "Sit on my cock. Let me feel you."