Wait for me

Sehun lays his head on Chanyeol shoulder. They sit like that for a few minutes. Sehun neck becomes stiff and his head heavy on Chanyeol shoulder.

"Let's get comfortable. We're not going to sleep like this."
Chanyeol takes off his pants and shirt, leaving only his boxers and undershirt. Sehun follows suit. They get under the covers. "Don't this feel better?" He pulls Sehun under his arm. "Go to sleep."

The two wake up feeling refreshed, they shower and eat.

"What do you want to do?"
"I know what I want to do, but I don't know if you're down."
"Whatever you want to do, I'm down."

He takes him to Gagnam Bad VR Cafe'.

"Chanyeol smiles and nods his head, "nice I've always wanted to come here."

"You play?"
"Not only do I play, but I'm also damn good at it.."
"Really? How about we make a little bet. If I win, you have to play for me the song you were playing earlier in its entirety."

"And when you lose, you have to give me a massage. Deal?"

"Deal."

-Sometime later-

"I can't believe how good you are at the games."
"I told you I was good. That massage is going to feel really good. I can't wait."

On their way back to the house, they stop and order take-out. After dinner is done, Chanyeol and Sehun shower. Chanyeol finishes first and prepares for his massage. Sehun walks out into the living room with a bathrobe on. Candles flicker, soft music barely audible, and on the rug are towels and essential oils.

"You want me to massage you right here?"
"I thought you would be more comfortable here than in my bedroom."
Chanyeol takes off his joggers and t-shirt.
Sehun couldn't help but stare. Chanyeol body is toned. His arms and chest are well built, even though it's not seen through his clothes.
"Like what you see?"
He's caught staring and quickly turns his head, "lay down," he commands.

The massage is going wonderfully. Chanyeol lightly moans as Sehun hands knead deep into his flesh. Chanyeol moans is like a symphony to his ears, causing him to lose focus. "Turn over." As Chanyeol turns over, he adjusts his boxers, making sure everything stayed where it should. The more Sehun rubbed, the more aroused Chanyeol became.

"Ok, I think that's enough."

"But I wasn't finished."

"If you don't stop...I don't know if I will be able to stop."
Sehun follows Chanyeol eyes. "Oh!" He sees a bulge in his underwear.

"Actually, you're not the only one."
Knowing that Sehun was hard, stiffens Chanyeol hardening cock. He sits across from Sehun with his legs crossed. He places his hands on the floor at his side for balance. He leans forward and gently kisses him on his eye. He plasters light kisses all over his face. It feels good, but at the same time it agitates the hell out of Sehun. If you're going to kiss me, make it count!
He moves in closer and wraps his long legs around Chanyeol waist. Chanyeol forces the inhibiting bathrobe off his shoulders. He pulls him practically on top of his lap and takes a bite into his shoulders.
"Aww fuck!"
Sehun cry wasn't one of pain, but pleasure.
Sehun reaches into Chanyeol underwear and pulls his throbbing cock out of his underwear. He grinds against his.
"Take them off."
They both come out of their underwear. Chanyeol lays down on the rug and Sehun mounts him, rubbing the oil on both of their cocks. His hand firmly grips Chanyeol cock, stroking it up and down. He moves closer to Chanyeol. Their cocks meet and greet one another. Chanyeol big hands take a hold of both of them, rubbing them against one another. His fingers firmly sliding in and between the two. Sehun could feel his cock leaking and hears the sound of the sticky substance.
"Wait for me," Chanyeol whispers. Sehun grabs a hold of his arms as his legs begin to shake. "Channie, I'm about to come." Hearing him being called Channie, sends him over the edge. "Come for me, baby." Sehun explodes, followed by Chanyeols eruption.