Reveal yourself

There he stood, having no shame concerning his actions. It made Sehun laugh.

"Whose the guy making all the ruckus."
"That's Chanyeol. He's a Senior at our school."

So that's him, hmm. Not quite what I expected from his reputation. Cute though.

For the next couple of weekends, Chanyeol would go see the group perform. Something compelled him to be there. He really wanted to see the faces of the dancers, especially the one in the center, but they would always wear a full mask.

Chanyeol was in the school bathroom taking a shit when Sehun and one of the guys from the group came in to use the urinals.

"I'm kind of nervous about this weekend performance. Showing our faces to the crowd, what if they don't like what they see?"

"I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure they will love my face. But seriously, you are the best looking out of all of us, You don't have anything to concern over."

"I don't know, I guess I've gotten comfortable wearing the masks."

Masks, performances, it couldn't be.

He finishes his business and rushes out the stall, but they were gone.

He washes his hands and recalls the conversation he overheard. Chanyeol was anxious all week. He couldn't wait for Saturday to come. He arrived early. He wanted to make sure he had a spot upfront. The crowd has gathered and the group comes out with their masks on, they begin to perform. In the middle of the performance, they are about to reveal themselves, they reach to take their masks off and everyone starts to run away, it's raining. The once clear sky is now dark and the rain is pouring down, everyone scatters.

Chanyeol looks around, "wait, you didn't finish your performance. Reveal yourselves."

Sehun hears his plea and he turns and walks over to him still wearing his mask. He looks at him. The rain is pouring down on the both of them, no one dares to move.

"Who are you?"
He's about to take off his mask when his friend grabs him from behind, "let's go!"

He watches silently as he's pulled away. He walks back to his car feeling defeated. As he was about to get in, he feels a tap on his shoulder. He turns.

"Why do you want to know who I am?"

He smiles, "I don't know. I just do." He reaches to unmask him, but he is stopped.
The memories Chanyeol once had of the life he shared with Sehun have faded,  now only nostalgia remains.

"What if you don't like what you see?"
"Impossible!" He backs him against his car and this time reaches for the bottom of the mask, pulling it off his lips.

"Wait what are you doing? I didn't say you could look."
His voice becomes heavy and serious as his eyes zero in on Sehun lips. "I'm not going to look."
"Well, what the hell are you doing?"
He pins his arms over his head on the car roof. He moves in slowly and kisses him gently on the lips. Sehun struggles but the warmth and sweetness of Chanyeol lips warm him within despite the coldness of the rain. With Chanyeol body pressed against his, he feels growth and pushes him away.

Chanyeol sits in the car for a while before he heads back to the dorm. He takes a hot shower to ward off the chill from standing out in the rain. He remembers the kiss. What the fuck is going on? I don't like guys. Why the fuck did I kiss him?  The more he thought about the soft lips, the harder he became. As he became erect, fantasies roamed through his head. He imagined having those soft lips on his hard cock. He looked down at his twitching cock, wrapping his big hands around it to relieve himself.