Heavenly

"I heard you ended up taking Baekhyun home after the party, so how was that?"

Lu knew Sehun distaste for Baekhyun. He had a great time with him and wanted to spend more time getting to know him, but for his best friends sake, he downplayed it.
"It was fine. Nothing much to it."
"I can't imagine. He's pretty arrogant and annoying."
Lu decides to change the subject. He knows there's another side to Baekhyun but he doesn't want to come off defending him.
"So how was your time with Chanyeol?"
Sehun blushes, a smile slowly overcomes his face. "It was heavenly."
Lu pulls him to the side so no one could hear, "Did the two of you?"
He smiles and nods his head.
"Wow! I didn't see this coming. I thought it would be at least a few more months before you gave in."
"Come on let's go to class. I'll tell you about it later."

TEXT
Can you meet me for dinner?

Sure. Where do you want to meet?

I'll pick you up.
Meet me outside your dorm at 6:00.

Ok

Sehun is excited. He couldn't wait to be out and about with Chanyeol. He wanted everyone to see them together, to stake his claim so that no one else would.

Sehun comes down and Chanyeol is waiting for him. He walks over to Chanyeol who's leaning against his Chevy Carmaro. It's scorpion gray, and the interior was black leather with red trim.

"Wow! This is you?"
"Yeah, I don't bring her out much, but since this is my first date with my boyfriend, I thought I should make it memorable."

Boyfriend? Did he just say boyfriend?

Chanyeol, where are you taking me? Do I need to change?"

He looks Sehun up and down and laughs to himself. Sehun is covered in Gucci, from his fitted shirt, down to his jeans and shoes.
"Nah, I think you'll be fine."
They get in the car and take off.
Twenty minutes later he pulls up to Route 66.

A smile comes over Sehun face. "I thought you were going to take me to some fancy restaurant. If I knew you were going to bring me to a place like this, I wouldn't have dressed up."

Chanyeol eyebrows meet and his face becomes dreary. "We can go somewhere else if you want."
"I'm just joking. I'm so glad that you brought me here. Let's go inside."

They start their night off at the bar. Chanyeol is a regular and the bartender is a friend of his. They drink a couple of beers and nibble on the pretzels and nuts, talking and playing around with one another.

They finally get a table and order their food. No alcohol with dinner, Chanyeol is driving and they have school tomorrow. After dinner, they played a couple of games of pool before they called it a night.

Chanyeol drives them back to their dorms and walks Sehun to his door.
"Do you want to come in?"
Chanyeol scratches the back of his head in contemplation. "Uh, I don't think so. We have to be up pretty early in the morning. Is that ok with you?"
Sehun was visibly disappointed but understood. He nods his head. "Ok, well...I'll see you tomorrow." Sehun goes inside and looks around. Where is Lu? He's been disappearing lately.