Come to bed

Sehun reeks of alcohol. I shouldn't have let him get this drunk, especially when I knew he was upset about Baekhyun and I being treated like a couple. I really wish he would be secure in the fact that I care about him, and that there's really nothing going on between Baekhyun and I. Chanyeol sighs. He stripes Sehun down to his t-shirt and boxers. He lays him down in his bed. This kid is heavier than I thought. He gently places the bedsheet over him only to have it kicked off. Chanyeol climbs in the bed. He turns to look at Sehun. Sehun pecs are well defined, a broad shoulder leading down to a narrow waist. His lower body fills out the CK briefs well. He licks his lower lip, resisting the urge to trace the outline below with his mouth.

"Channie." Sehun softly moans. The sound is so enticing and seductive. It makes him start to grow. Out of frustration, he goes to the bathroom to take a cold shower. When he finally comes out, Sehun has awakened. He sees Tylenol and a couple of bottles of empty water on the nightstand. "How do you feel, are you ok?"

"I'm fine, but I stink. I hope I didn't mess up your sheets. I'll change them for you, but first, can I use your bathroom? I really should brush and wash."

"Sure. There are clean towels and bathrobes in the cabinet."

He changed the sheets while the other washed away the pungent smell of alcohol.
"That felt so good." Sehun plopped down on the bed, the bathrobe opening just enough to reveal all.

"Hey, I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble. I was feeling.."

"You don't have to explain. I understand. Let's just forget about it and get some rest."

Sehun could tell that he was irritated. He didn't want to irritate him anymore, so he let it go.

Chanyeol keeps tossing and turning, making it difficult to sleep.

"Chanyeol, if you're mad at me, let me apologize."
"I'm not mad at you. I'm..frustrated."
Chanyeol frustration becomes apparent to him.
"So, you're hard."
"And you don't have on any underwear."
"Are you blaming this on me?"
"Who else? I wouldn't be like this if you didn't show yourself."
"I can't help that you can't control yourself." Sehun smiles.
"It's not a matter of control. You know that it has a mind of its own. You know what, just go back to bed, I'll sleep on the floor." Chanyeol takes a pillow from the bed and the extra quilt. He lays down on the floor and turns his back to Sehun.

Sehun turns out the light. "Goodnight."
"Goodnight."
Chanyeol eventually starts to fall asleep, but this time its Sehun whose tossing and turning.

Why didn't I tell him I was feeling the same way? What am I so afraid of? I just don't know who I am to him.
Sehun scoots to the side of the bed to look at Chanyeol.
"Channie, Channie."
"Hmm?"
"Come back to bed."
"I can't."
"Why not?"
Chanyeol rolls over to see Sehun soft brown eyes gazing at him. "Because I won't be able to control myself." Chanyeol voice is crisp and clear, not hiding his intent or being ashamed of how he feels.

Sehun eyes are compliant, "come to bed."