Coming Clean

A couple of days later

These last few days were hard for me. I missed Sehun so much, but I know the time I've taken will strengthen our relationship. I know I didn't start things out with him the way I should. I've kept secrets, made him feel insecure and unsure of my love for him. All that stops tonight.

"Is everything ok with your family?"
Sehun enters Chanyeol house, Chanyeol pulls him into a warm embrace.
"Are you ok?"
"I am, now that you're here."
Chanyeol sits him down on the couch, takes hold of his hands and prepares himself to come clean about everything.
"Sehun, I have some things to tell you."
Chanyeol spills everything. How he and Baekhyun know each other and why it was kept a secret.
"So the song that you didn't finish?"
"Yes. Music is my life, what I've chosen to do and being a trainee will help me to get there."
"Well, that's nothing to be ashamed of or hide. You could've told me that."

"I didn't want anyone to know in case I didn't make it."
"But you decided to tell me?"Sehun felt an overwhelming affection. He knew that Chanyeol loves him.

"Of course you're going to make it." He wraps his arms tightly around Chanyeol and makes a flippant comment. "Maybe I'll audition." Sehun laughs.
Chanyeol breaks the hold, "Hey, that's a great idea. You should!"

"Wa..wait, I was just kidding."
"But you should. You have real talent. We could audition together."
"Together?"
"Yeah. I could even write the music you dance to."
"I don't know. Let me think about it."
"Let me know by the end of the week. The audition is in two months and we need to get ready."

Looking at Chanyeol he sees the excitement and joy on his face. "I don't need to think about it, let's do it."

In the next couple of months, the two were inseparable working on their upcoming audition. They worked hard and finally felt they were ready.

Sehun laid in his dorm room bed contemplating tomorrow. He was excited and nervous. He had danced in front of a lot of people before but never worried if he was good enough. Also, part of him wanted to make the audition. Not because he was sure Chanyeol would make it and it would probably cause an issue with their relationship, but deep down inside, he wanted this for himself.

"Luhan, what if I don't make it?"
"You think your boyfriend will dump you after being around a group of good looking and talented potential idols." He laughs, unaware that he is causing more anxiety to build up with his best friend.
Sehun breathes hard through his comment, "What are you talking about? You think he would do that?"
Sehun sits up on the bed in a panic. Luhan rushes to his side. "Calm down, I was just playing. Of course, he wouldn't do that."
Luhan smiles at his angered friend who hits him on the arm, "you play too damn much."
"Aww!"
"For real, what if I don't make it?"
"Then if that's what you truly want, you'll try again."
"That simple?"
"It's that simple. I'm sure you'll get in."
"You're just saying that because you're my best friend."
"No, I'm not."
"How can you be so sure?"
"Because I know you. I know how hard you've worked and how much you sacrificed. You're a sure bet."
He opens his mouth to speak, But hesitates.
"What?! Spit it out!"
"You have a lot going for you."
Sehun looks at him dumbfounded.
"Not only are you a great dancer, but with some training, you can be a very good singer and you have the visuals of an idol."
Sehun blushes and punches Luhan in the arm.