Chapter 15, Anger Is A Liar

Robyn~

 Dear diary 
 I ruined a great friendship over a scumbag, a scumbag that I happen to love. I don't know how long it has been since my birthday, but I remember it like it was yesterday. 

After Jade admitted that he was the one who convinced me to change my clothes, all hell broke loose. Zach and I had to drag him aside. Once he was in the kitchen, Zach left us alone.

 " who's that?" Alex snapped.

" Nobody, " I nervously said, feeling blood rolling from biting my lip a bit too hard.

"Really, who's that? "

"He's one of my best friends," I admit.

"Really! That's fucking convenient, isn't it," he scoffed.

" jealous? " I asked softly, blowing my hair into place.

"I don't have to be, to not like it, and I'm telling you that I don't like it."

" At least I'm not hiding, you know what screw it, I'm not doing this now, I'm not fucking doing this, anymore." I snapped, leaving the room but stopped when he grabbed my hand.

"Wait," he demanded.

I know I shouldn't, but he somehow managed to gaslight me, and that's when I stormed out blinded by rage and chased Jade away. He left, but I really wanted him to stay. After that, it was just me, Monica, Dean and Alex at my birthday party. Eventually, it got so awkward that I just wanted to leave, even though we at my house.

"I didn't mean to ruin your party. I didn't mean to say fucking anything," Alex scoffed.

I sighed and dropped to the couch, ignoring him.

He turned around, taking his stuff, "go pick somebody else then," he steely said.

"I don't want anybody else. I want you."

"I'm gone. It's over," Alex said, storming out just like Jade did.

After returning to the present I began joting as I entered yet another entry to my journal.

It still brings me to tears thinking about it. I'm stronger than this. Anyway. Back to the present, I don't know how long it's been since my birthday. All I know is that it felt like forever because a lot has happened since then. I lost my best friend and boyfriend. Let's not forget grandma. 

I'm still taken back about Granny. She was fine last week, nagging me to do better at school she can give long lectures. I wasn't in the mood because I was going through a breakup. So, when granny started with her nagging, I spoke my mind, which she didn't take lightly, so we got into a heated argument before she collapsed right in front of me. I burst out crying, screaming for help. Mom and Dad weren't around, as usual, Zach rushed her to the hospital. 

 I decided not to write on that memory, it's not something I want to remember. I need something to get my mind of everything. I'm sure Monica will help with that.

"Hi, Momo."

"Robyn, it's beeen ages, where you gurl?"

I know but, I had a hectic few days, few weeks argh, few months."

"Tell me about it!"

" Er, how's Jade?" I ask awkwardly.

"He seems like he's doing more than fine. Guess what he got up to Friday," Monica chirped with excitement.