Reminiscing

|Camille's POV|

Friday evening.

"Blue..." I whispered. He didn't even hear me. He was too busy caking on the phone with his hoe of the week. "Blue!" I yelled.

He smacked his lips and told me to hold on.

"What baby?" He asked smiling, but it quickly dropped. "Nah girl, that was my little sister I promise." I smirked at him pleading. "So we still on tonight?" He asked, lookig at me and winking his eye.

"Cool... see you then ma." After he hung up, he punched me in the shoulder.

"Ow, what was that for?" I whined.

"For almost messing up my plans, now what you want?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "I need you to come with me to the mall."

"For?" He asked, playing with his phone. "You know I don't like shopping with you."

"Come on Blue, please. It's fun hanging around you and plus I have nobody else." I whined. He sighed and then grabbed his keys.

"Yayyy, love you!" I cooed.

"Love you too crybaby, now come on before I change my mind."

I literally ran out the house and jumped into his car. He chuckled at my eagerness. Call me childish, but whatever.

|At The Mall|

"Oooh, Blue look at these!" I told him, picking up a pair of the Kd 7s. They were pink and grey.

"I see em." He replied. Blue wasn't a big fan of Kds even though he wore them often. When it came to Jordans, you couldn't tell him shit.

"Yo Mille, let's get these 11s. This the only pair we haven't got yet." Blue informed me.

After hanging around Blue all this time, I started doing alot of the things he did. It wasn't too bad, because he and my brother had the same taste. Ironic right?

"Okay, let me just..." I trailed off when I noticed Tymir walk in with two small children. We haven't talked since he hung up on me and seeing him with those kids made me feel a little sad.

"What's wrong with.. Oh, I see!" Blue smirked, noticing Tymir as well. "He got my God kids with him too."

"Those are really his?" I asked lowly. Blue nodded and started to walk over there.

"No, wait!" I pleaded.

"Girl chill out. What's wrong with you? Thought you ain't like him?" He tested.

"I-I don't but..."

"But what?" He challenged. When I didn't answer, he laughed. "Exactly! Now come on and meet your future stepdaughter and stepson."

"Whatever." I mumbled as he pulled me along. When we got to where they were, his kids were trying on a pair of gloves. I personally think those shoes are ugly, but hey... not my kids.

"Wadddupppp." Blue greeted the kids.

"Uncle Blue!" They cheered, cheesing real wide. I can't even lie, they were adorable.

"Tymir my nigga." Blue grinned, dapping him up.

"What's good fam?" Tymir smiled, then he looked at me as I blushed. I don't like how he has that affect on me. "Camille... wassup ma?" He smirked.

I simply waved and smiled.

"Daddy whose that?" The boy asked.

"That's - " He was cut off by his daughter.