What I Need.

|Trigga's POV|

Thursday. The day before they leave.

"I know exactly where she at. All we need to do is call some of guys and get this shit done. I don't want any police getting involved." Brandon told me. Kendrick wasn't here because Poppa C wanted him down there early. He should be there already.

"Man fuck allat. We going after one GIRL. We do not need any backup, yo ass just paranoid, let's go." I nudged him.

"Do you not know we stepping on enemy territory? One false slip up and we'll end up dead! Use your head sometimes. It ain't all about killing ya know." He scolded, while I smacked my lips. I hated when Brandon was right.

"Yeah whatever bitch, let's just go."

He mugged me, but followed behind anyway. He knew better than not to. I chuckled to myself at the thought, knowing Brandon couldn't say shit about it.

We got in my jeep and traveled towards west side Atlanta. We ran a couple of spots this way, but not all of it. That's gon change soon though. Shit was bound to get reckless in the long run, just not now.

"You think she'll tell us anything? If she doesn't I'm just gon end her life." I told Brandon shrugging.

"Don't do that! Even if she doesn't want to tell us, we have to make her. I know she has answers, I just know she does."

"Okay, but after she tells us then what? How we know she still not in contact with that Blue nigga? We let her live, she might give him a heads up."

"Look after I get what I'm looking for, you can do whatever you want to her. Torture her, kill her, hell make her your sex slave!"

I laughed and gave it a thought. That would be nice if you ask me.

We got to the enemy's turf in 20 minutes. I called some people that were supposed to be here and asked where they was.

They flashed their lights on and off and I smirked. We exited the jeep and met up with the guys, dapping them up.

"Everybody strapped right?" I whispered.

"Yeah." They said in unison.

"Alright then, let's turn this bitch out." I mumbled, taking the safety off my gun.

I watched as Brandon put a silencer on his. And a couple of other guys.

"Aye look, since y'all got the silencers y'all can kill the people in front and the ones in the back, if they are any. Me and rest will just look around for Brielle."

Everyone nodded at the plan and we continued to go towards the house. I made sure to look around and make sure we weren't being watched. Everything seemed cool, so I calmed down a LITTLE bit. You can never let your guard down around here.

Brandon kicked the door in and started shooting niggas down. They dropped like flies.

While Brandon's half shot the ones in the way, my half went upstairs to look for Brielle and the guy she messing with for drugs. He supposed to be HNIC.

"Boss come look! There's a door in the carpet right here. I think we should check this shit out."

I nodded, letting him know to go ahead and open it. I was the first to go down, followed by the others. The door lead to an underground part of the house that was old timey looking.

I liked the idea of someone doing this, because I never thought of it.

Glancing around with a gun in my hand I saw bodies laying everywhere with a pool full of blood.