Regret.

|Kareem's POV|
Next morning.

I woke up with my short ass girlfriend laying on my chest. I admired her beauty and kissed her forehead. We've been friends for as long as I can remember, bestfriends actually. I liked her for awhile, and come to find out she did too.

We got together last month and I couldn't be anymore happier. Before we got together, I had all the juice. When I started fuckin' round with ha, she made sure all my hoes were gone.

She literally took my phone, and deleted all the girls in my phone except her and family members. She even made me block those numbers.

She jealous as fuck, but I love my baby. I wouldn't trade her for anybody else.

"Babygirl, wake up." I whispered, shaking her softly. She fluttered her eyes open and poked her lips out.

Cutest shit I've ever seen.

"C'mon ma, I gotta take a shower and shit." I told her. She finally got up, yawned, then stretched.

I got out of my bed, about to
make sure my dad was still sleep. He don't like it when I bring her over, without asking but it was emergency.

That's another story, for a different day.

When I opened my door he and Kendrick were standing right there, scaring the hell out of me.

"Shit." I cursed under my breath.

"Watch yo mouth boy." My brother scolded. I smacked my lips at him.

"Yeah, whatever." I mumbled.

He hit me across the head.

"Ouch, what was that for?" I said, rubbing the spot he hit.

"For that smart ass mouth of yours. I wouldn't be talking shit if I were you, because I'm pretty sure you know you in trouble right?" He smirked.

I lowered my head and they followed me in my room. Kirya was in the bathroom, but they knew she was here.

"How many times I gotta tell you to let me know when you're having your girlfriend over? You know I don't like that shit! What if her parents come over starting shit, I'ma have to beat they ass. And I know you don't want that!" My dad yelled at me. He had a point, but nobody knows what she's going through but me.

"I understand pops, but you was out handling business and I ain't want to bother you." I explained. When he was about to say something else, Kirya came out shook as hell.

"Come here bae." I kind of demanded. She did as told and stood behind me, scared to look my dad and brother in the eye. They were mean mugging her, and I ain't like that at all.

"Can y'all stop looking at her like that?" I asked, with an attitude. They gave me glare, making me sigh. If I could, I'd curse they asses out forreal.

"Kirya." My dad said.

"Uh um, yes s-sir?" She studdered. Kendrick chuckled at her, making me want to laugh too.

"Do your parents know you're here? You know I don't like it, when you don't tell them. You know what happened last time, right?"

"I remember." She mumbled. "I just couldn't stay there last night." She told him.

"And why is that?"

"Dad, why you asking so many questions?" I interrupted.

He gave me that look and I shutup. To be honest, I was scared of him. All four of them actually, they were crazy. And I only known the guys for a couple days.