The Truth

|Camille's POV|
I've never seen Tymir this pissed off before. He was speeding and Blue was right behind him. I guess he was staying at our place tonight.
The ride was tense and silent. I was scared of Tymir hitting me or something, if I even opened my mouth.
Once we got home, he rushed out the car and dapped Blue up along with their other guys. They were all hyped up, talking about killing niggas and shit.
"On my momma, I want his bitch ass! Dude gon fuckin' sneak me, oh hell nah!" I heard Tymir yell. I flinched at the amount of bass in his voice.
I slowly got out the car, our eyes met when I did. He mugged me, and continued talking to his boys. I admit, I was wrong. But something about that boy seemed familiar. It's like we were meant to be.
I just hope I don't run into him again, especially if I was drunk. I was starting to like what me and Ty have... or had for this matter.
Once I was inside the house I quickly walked upstairs and into the bathroom. I glanced at myself in the mirror, and noticed how red and low my eyes were. I also noticed the bruise left on my arm from Tymir grabbing me so hard.
I sighed and sat my phone on the sink. I grabbed a clean washcloth and towel from the hamper and stripped.
I got my water nice and hot, making sure that steam would definitely fill the bathroom. As I began to scrub myself, I heard Tymir, Blue and the rest of the guys enter the house. They seemed to have calmed down a bit.
After about 20 minutes, I heard footsteps. I figured it was Blue going to his room, until I heard the bathroom door open. I quickly cut the water off and stared at my toes.
"Camille, you in here?" Tymir whispered. I froze up once he said that. How the hell did he know my name?
"Y-yeah." I studdered.
"Hurry up and do what you gotta do so we can talk." He calmly demanded.
I grabbed my towel and stepped out. He followed me into my room, and sat down on my bed. I didn't mind getting dressed in front of him, so that's exactly what I did.
"So... what's up?" I asked, sitting beside him on my bed.
"Are you serious about me or are you gon' play me?" He asked, sighing.
"I really do like you, it's just.. I was drunk tonight. I'm sorry for embarrassing you, and messing up everything if I did."
He bit his lip, staring at me with loving eyes.
"If anything, they fucked up. We don't need them, they needed us. Just don't drink no more again! I was about to fuck you up tonight."
I smiled and grabbed his hand. I think now was a perfect time for me to come clean about my past. First, I need to know how he knew my name.
"How did you know my name?" I asked.
He chuckled and licked his lips.
"I been knew. Blue told me how y'all got in some shit, came here and got your name changed for personal reasons. He never told me the full details though."
I sighed in relief. I'd rather tell him in my own words. I hope he doesn't call me stupid or crazy either.
"Well, I feel like I should tell you everything since we're kind of.. you know a thing."
"Oh yeah?" He smiled, and I nodded. "I'm just a thing now?" He asked.
"No.. but I mean, we're not together. So, what would you call that?"
"You still bae." He smirked. "Just no titles."
I blushed, and prepared myself to tell my story.
"It all started last year, in the summertime. Since I was wifey, sister and bestfriend of drug dealers, life was pretty hectic at the time. Some dude was apparently obsessed with me, and Blue worked for him. So he and my ex female bestfriend Brielle kidnapped me."
"Damn." He mumbled.
"They bombed my brother, boyfriend and bestfriend." I sniffled. "I haven't been the same since."
He wiped my tears and kissed my cheek. Then my lips.
"It's okay." He whispered, and I nodded.
"You want me to continue?" I asked in a low voice. He nodded and continued to kiss on my face.
"Blue and Brielle took me back to the man that was obsessed with me, but he ended up hitting Blue upside the head. Of course, Blue killed him but he also felt sorry for me because I had no one else to run to. He took me under his wing and here we are." I sighed, as he kissed my neck.
"I'm here for you Camille, just know that I really care about you."
I started crying uncontrollably and he held me in his strong arms. Once again, I felt safe in somebody's arm.
I buried my head in the crook of his neck and let the tears flow. He rocked me side to side and shushed me a couple of times.
I felt my head beginning to hurt from all the crying I was doing, but fuck it. I needed this release.
I heard footsteps and a door close. Then Blue's scent hit my nose, while the bed went down from him sitting next to us.
"I'm guessing she told you everything."
"Yeah." Tymir sighed. "She did."
That was the last thing I heard before falling asleep.
|Brandon's POV|
Next day.
"Brandon." Kendrick called out. I opened my eyes and rubbed my mouth.
"Wassup." I mumbled, reaching for my phone. It's the first thing I do when I wake up.
"We have a meeting in 2 hours. You better start getting ready, cause you slow and I will leave your ass."
I smacked my lips.
"Yeah, whatever." I shrugged, texting Jay back. She was a cool ass girl forreal.
We were going to chill today, which I was thankful for because today is me and Camille's anniversary. I really needed to get this off my mind, before I break down depressed.
I got up and did my hygiene things, then I picked out my outfit.
I chose a plain black t-shirt, black emoji joggers and air jordan 11 retro low's. Your boy was too damn fresh.
By the time I finished, I heard Kendrick calling my name. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. Everyone was about to leave, including Kareem.
"Where you going young blood?" I asked, as we made our way to our cars. I had to follow behind Kendrick, since I ain't know where the hell I was going.
"To see my girl." He grinned, opening his car door.
"Ain't you too young to be driving?" Kendrick asked, with an eyebrow raised.
"You only live once. Right Trigga?"
"You is right." Trigga sang. I should have known he had something to do with it.
I shook my head and we went our separate ways.
Once we made it to the trap, I looked around and admired what I saw. Bad bitches EVERYWHERE.
"C'mon mane, we got shit to discuss." Trigga scolded, grabbing me by neck. I stole his ass for touching me like that, the fuck.
"Bitch if you don't move!" I yelled, rubbing my neck. He got up and stole me back, angry as hell.
"The fuck you hit me like that for!" He yelled and we started going at it after that.
"Ugh, can y'all go a day without fighting each other! Y'all are bestfriends, stop that shit." Kendrick said, trying to break us up. By then niggas came out strapped.
"Get the fuck off me mane." I told Trigga. I can't even tell you who won.
We both pushed each other, before spitting out blood.
I had his lip swole and mine was busted. His right eye was turning black under it and I can only imagine what my lightskinned looked like.
"Who are y'all?" Some young nigga asked, pointing his gun at us. We chuckled and walked past them all.
"We're the new top dogs around this bitch." Trigga smirked.
"Get use to us, because shit about to get reckless." Kendrick added.
"And by the way, I'm King. That's Killa and that's Trigga."
With that, we left them dumbfounded because we nice like that.
|Blue's POV|
"What do you mean they're down here?" I semi-yelled to one of my workers.
"I thought you knew boss. They're the ones who caused a scene last night."
"Shit." I cursed under my breath, pacing back and forth. If Camille found out, she would probably go try and find them, which would start another unneeded bloody war.
We're already on bad terms, so this shit would just add more fuel to the fire. I needed to think of a plan and quick.
I've actually grown love for Camille, after taking her under my wing. I'd kill a nigga for her, but I know damn well her brother, Brandon and ole boy ain't going for that.
Then with Mille liking Tymir and all... this shit is just ugh.
I grabbed my blunt lit it, then walked downstairs. Camille was asleep in Tymir's arms on the couch, thank God.
"Tymir mane, we need to talk. So lay her down and come outside with me."
He nodded and we went outside on my patio. I'ma try to explain this shit the best I can.
"Wassup man?" He asked, reaching for my blunt. I blew out some smoke, before handing it to him.
"We have a problem. Like a HUGE problem and I need your help."
"Well tell me nigga, stop waisting time."
"They're not dead." I sighed and he froze licking his lips. He took another drag of the blunt, so I assumed he knew who I was talking about.
"We can't tell her. At least not yet." He mumbled.
I agreed with him 100%.
Vote .
Comment .
Mookie ❤️