Last Night

|Camille's POV|

|flashback - last night. 8:38 pm|

Bitch, you guessin'! (Woo)

You's right.

Bitch, you guessin'!

(Glah glah) fuck nigga on sight.

Bitch you guessin'!

Still in that place.. and I'm flexin'.

Bitch you guessin'!

I'm still with my niggas, come and test us.

OGG!

I was grinding my hips to this hype ass song, with a red cup in my hand. Blue and the guys were in the pool, turnt the fuck up. Splashing water and shit on just about everybody with their dance movements.

Both me and Tatiyana were laughing at them. I was tipsy and damn sure enjoying myself.

"Sandra let's go dance! This is my song." Tatiyana yelled to me over the music.

B. Smyth's x Twerkoholic was playing.

"Mannnn, this is the life!" Tati screamed, whining her hips to the beat. I did the same thing, adding a bit of twerking in as well.

"Ride ride, ride my loving, baby ride my loving don't stooop." Me and Tatiyana sang.

"Mhm, I see you boo." Tymir came up behind me and said. I smiled at him and he grabbed my hips. "Can I dance with y'all?" He whispered in my ear.

I can't lie and say I didn't love him being this close, because I did. It's been awhile. Plus, I don't see what's wrong with a little dance.

I nodded my head yes and he smirked at me, pulling me close to him. Just then the music changed to K.Camp x Blessing.

I rocked with Tymir from side to side, as he held on to my lips. He rested his head on the crook of my neck and I giggled.

"You like that shit ma?" He whispered and I nodded.

"Don't think I'm gon fuck you tonight either." I smiled and he chuckled, choosing not to respond to that.

"I want you to know that you're a blessing, blessing, blessing, blessing, blessing..." He sang in my ear. He turned me around and grabbed my face.

I grabbed his too and looked into his eyes. Tymir was actually really cute. From his big brown eyes, to his full lips and smooth skin. His muscular build just added fuel to the already hot fire.

I don't know what took over me, but I leaned in and kissed him. He immediately kissed me back, sticking his tongue in my mouth as well.

"I see you Sandra!" I heard someone yell.

We continued kissing throughout the whole song.

Everything was going good until we heard gunshots.

"Ahh!" I screamed.

"Oh shit." Tymir panicked and picked me up. He ran with me towards Blue car and the guys were already there. Still drippin' water.

Once everyone was in, we took off.

I sighed in relief, then Tymir cleared his throat.

I looked at him and wished it was Brandon. A tear fell from my eye, and I shook my head and looked away. What was I thinking?

He turned me to face him again.