Beat Once Again.

|Camille's POV|

I couldn't believe this shit here. Out of all people, it just had to be her.

"What the fuck do you want, Sade? Shouldn't you be on the corner somewhere?" I scolded. It's been over a year since we fought and she's still on that childish bullshit.

"I want you, baby girl." She smiled. "See, last time we fought you won and completely humiliated me in front of everybody. This time, I'm gon' win! These two ladies are going to record it, and I'll be SURE to post it."

"If I beat you the last time, what makes you think I'm gon' lose this time?" I challenged.

"Sweetie you're tied up. I don't fight fair." She smirked. If I get out this damn chair, that bitch ass is mine. I can't believe she's about to beat my ass while I'm tied down. I hope Kareem doesn't wake up and witness this.

"Jay, go get the oil. Patrice, help me strip her down." She ordered.

"I know damn well, you're not about to do what I think you are!" I yelled, trying to break free. I've been whooped a couple of times, but not like this.

"Put some tape over that bitch's mouth. And wake his ass up! I want him to see this." She told the Patrice girl.

Her following ass. She's listening to Sade like she's her mother. I can't stand a female like that. Maybe that's why I only had one female friend in my lifetime.

She roughly grabbed my head and placed the duck tape over my mouth, then she removed my clothes. Sade tightened the rope on my arms and legs, making me cringe in pain.

My cries were muffled, but Sade smiled at my reaction. I wish I could kill her ass.

Sade took a bucket of water and splashed it on Kareem's body. He woke up coughing and she slapped him hard. I'm guessing to shut him up, but that didn't help.

Seeing that made my blood boil.

Moments later, the other girl came back down with a whip and a bottle of baby oil. I shook my head in fear, hoping this was all a dream.

"Jay, oil her down."

She nodded, then proceeded to rub the oil on my skin. Sade laughed evilly, then grabbed the whip.

"Oops, I knew I was forgetting something." Sade smiled. "These girls right here, had a threesome with Brandon." She laughed, causing them to too.

"Wait, there's more!" She said, then motioned for Jay to hold up her shirt.

"She's about 3 weeks pregnant. She'll be having Brandon's first child, and not you. How does that feel?" She asked, as she hit me with the whip.

Tears flowed freely from my eyes as she whipped me, and I thought about the things she said. Was it true? Would I be playing step mommy in the future? The thought of that made me cry more, than from being whipped.

Yes, the abuse hurt. But y'all know what I've been through. It's like my skin is used to it. Over the past year, I've grown some tuff skin. Thank God for it.

I glanced over at Kareem as he watched me suffer. He shook his head, and I could see the visible tears in his eyes that he refused to let fall.

This beating went on for about 15 minutes, until a gun shot went. By then, I was bloody and bruised. I hoped this was my chance to get away.

"Who the fuck is that?" Sade asked, going towards the door. Before she got there, a bullet went through her skull.

"Oh my God, Sa-" Before Jay could finish her sentence, a bullet went through her skull then Patrice's.