You Done Did It

One month later.

|Camille's POV|

Tymir and I have been official for two weeks now. Of course, I still love Brandon with all my heart, but I can't hold onto him forever.

It's been almost two years now and I know he would want me to be happy. Tymir makes me happy. He hasn't cheated on me or anything, and he always tells the truth.

I like him alot and I can't wait to see what the future brings. Right now I was having a girls day out with his daughter, while he had his son.

His kids became really attached to me, which I found very cute. Tymir was jealous at first, because they stopped playing with him for awhile, but he's gotten over it.

Instead, he just takes pictures of us and post them on every social media sight you can think of. I've had a few encounters with his baby mother, but she never dared to say something to me after Tymir finally checked her ass.

All she does is mean mug me and roll her eyes. I doubt she'll pop off though, because Tymir will probably hurt her again.

Speaking of that, that side of Tymir scares me. If he can shoot, stab, and hit on the mother of his kids, why wouldn't he do the same to me?

I understand she's a bitch, and an unfit mother to your children but still.. he could show more sympathy.

I talked to Blue about it and he told me not to worry. He says if Tymir ever gets out of line, to let him know and he'll handle it.

"Sandraaaa!" Aniya's little cute voice yelled, pointing to a icecream shop.

"Oh, you want icecream huh? But when I asked you about some REAL food, you shook your head no."

She just smiled innocently and held onto my hand.

"I'll be you best best buddyyyy." She cheesed. I gave in and walked her over to the icecream palor. The first thing I noticed was a boy from my old highscool. He was accompanied, by who I'm assuming is his girlfriend.

I remember when I first got to highschool, his friends would always try to holler at me. He, however, never tried to talk to me in that way. Instead, he wanted to just be my friend, which I gave him much respect for.

Ever since then, I considered him as a little brother. I even put a few upperclassmen females in their place for him. We lost contact after graduation, but that was about to change.

"C'mon Aniya." I smiled to her. "I see an old friend."

"Okaaay."

I walked over to him, as he kept his eyes on the girl. I tapped his shoulder, and smiled brightly at him. He jumped up and gave me the biggest hug ever!

"Sis!" He yelled, causing unwanted attention. I gigged and returned the gesture.

"Wow.." I said to him. "It's been awhile."

"Yeah, it has.." He replied, scratching his neck grinning. "Aye bae, you remember Sandra right?" He asked.

I took a closer look at the girl and noticed she was a girl I tutored a few times. I also remember her being really close with Kareem.

"Yes." She smiled. "How could I forget the best tutor in the world?" She asked, standing up and hugging me.

I giggled and then popped my collar.

"Well... you know."

I caught Kareem staring at Aniya, as she hid behind my leg.

"Is she yours?" He asked.