Promises

|Brandon's POV|
That night.

"C'mon Jay man, you play too much." I smiled. We were currently playing around in Walmart's parking lot. She took my phone, and I took hers. Thing is, I need mine more.

"Give me my phone back first, and then I'll think about it." She giggled.

"Hell nah, that's not a fair deal. Fuck outta here."

She shrugged her shoulders.

"Looks like we both won't have our own phones then." She said, walking towards my car. As soon as said that, her phone rung and it was her girlfriend.

I gave it to her and she gave me mine, after I slightly pushed her. She giggled and began talking to her girl.

I listened to their conversation and they were some freaks. I was thrown off when Jay said, 'Okay bae, I'll ask him.'

She hung up and I was already in the car. When I drove off to take her home, it was silent. Until I started a conversation.

"So... did you have fun with me?" I asked.

"Of course. We should do it again sometime."

"Cool with me." I nodded.

Minutes later I was outside her house and she didn't get out. I was confused, but I decided to say something smart.

"Um, you know you're a stud right? I'm not supposed to open the door for you."

She smacked my shoulder and laughed, while getting out.

"Come inside, I have to ask you something."

"Why can't you ask here?" I asked. I hope this bitch ain't trying to set me up.

"Just c'mon asshole." She mumbled and I reluctantly followed behind her. When we got inside, a girl, her girlfriend I'm assuming was waiting on us.

They kissed and then looked at me, biting their lips. What the hell?

"King... we want to have a threesome with you."

I smiled so damn big for the first time since last year in my life.

I was gon' enjoy my anniversary alright.

|Camille's POV|

It's been too long,

and I'm lost without you.

What am I gonna do?

Said I been needin' you, wantin' you.

Wondering if you're the same,

and who's been with you.

Is your heart still mine?

I wanna cry sometimes.

I miss you.

Playing Aaliyah probably wasn't the best thing for me to do tonight. It would've been a year for me and Brandon, and all I can do is cry. It just makes it worst being in bed with Tymir, knowing that he likes me so much.

He's rubbing circles in my back, while I lay on his chest. I can tell he wants to say something, but it would be best if he would just stay quiet.

"Camille?"

"Yes?" I whispered, readjusting myself on his body. The heat from his body was really soothing.

"Let me take you out somewhere tonight."